WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Curious....Do you find excessive ink attractive?..

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Depends on the girl...and the ink.
Too many variables to make a blanket statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

awesome1

Reaction score
I think it all depends on the girl and the work. My wife has her entire back, one arm, down her one side and across her stomach done. She's my wife so obviously I think it looks good. I guess I don't really even notice them being as I don't really see her as other people do. We have been out and been asked by people how do you think you will feel about them in 20 years and the answer is always the same. At 60 does it really matter?

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Many of you dont know tha t Wes is Self Smarted....:thumbup:

I self-learned myself.

You are just pissed because I was a plexiglass blower belt cover away from hitting too close to home...

Director...
Reaction score
I self-learned myself.

You are just pissed because I was a plexiglass blower belt cover away from hitting too close to home...

Blue tinted..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
on her? i could care less... there should be a weight limit on tats. sometimes the billboards are just too large and it ruins the message.

Reactions: Eli

Director...
Reaction score
I thought it was flake?

There is a difference.. please make a note of it. ..:p

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373313456443.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373313456443.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 14
  • uploadfromtaptalk1373313486303.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373313486303.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 13
  • uploadfromtaptalk1373313548944.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373313548944.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 12

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not completely against tats, but a little ink goes a long ways in my book. I am not saying I would not tap something like that on a good burbon night, but I would definately not keep it around.

Just my thoughts though.
To each there own.

What if she has a beautiful face, she is smart, has a great career, great income, loves to cook and is very kind?

Don't get me wrong I get the concept of tossing them out "after" based on a personality or character flaw or just a loser, but if you're attracted to her do her tattoos automatically send her packing?

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
There is a difference.. please make a note of it. ..:p

What difference am I looking for exactly?

Which was the tint and which one the flake?

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
What if she has a beautiful face, she is smart, has a great career, great income, loves to cook and is very kind?
Those don't exist :D

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I dont care. I can see past the tattoos. Plus in the dark does it matter?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

rivergames

Reaction score
I really want to tattoo the "In n Out" logo on my pecker :thumbup:

Nordie

Reaction score

Don't get me wrong I get the concept of tossing them out "after" based on a personality or character flaw or just a loser, but if you're attracted to her do her tattoos automatically send her packing?

Eli this is true, as my ex was working for a vet, and this couple always came in to take care of their dogs, when they came in they were always dressed strictly business. The couple were both lawyers, anyway one day the boyfriend came in dressed casual, and she didn't even recognize him. Turns out he was completely covered in tattoos and so was his gf. I remember her telling me the story, and i said hey, as long as you can cover it up and look professional, or appropriate who cares. I have my fair share of tattoos, and i tell everyone as long as you can cover them up, and look appropriate who cares. I will never have tattoos on my my neck, face, head, or any of that other bullshit.

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
pretty soon she'll say that she doesnt poop either... pfft.

First of all I wasn't describing myself and secondly I don't poop. I'm not so sure why you care whether or not I poop? ;)

Someone make the "she's full of shit" joke quick! :D

Nordie

Reaction score
First of all I wasn't describing myself and secondly I don't poop. I'm not so sure why you care whether or not I poop? ;)

Someone make the "she's full of shit" joke quick! :D

Everyone poops, just like evry tattoo hurts, if you don't poop your full of shit!

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
Eli this is true, as my ex was working for a vet, and this couple always came in to take care of their dogs, when they came in they were always dressed strictly business. The couple were both lawyers, anyway one day the boyfriend came in dressed casual, and she didn't even recognize him. Turns out he was completely covered in tattoos and so was his gf. I remember her telling me the story, and i said hey, as long as you can cover it up and look professional, or appropriate who cares. I have my fair share of tattoos, and i tell everyone as long as you can cover them up, and look appropriate who cares. I will never have tattoos on my my neck, face, head, or any of that other bullshit.

I agree! I would never put a tattoo anywhere that would restrict my attire. I personally don't think it's sexy to wear an elegant evening gown or a cocktail dress and have a visible tattoo. Again, that's only my preference on my body. :)

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Not in the least. Why not just have one tasteful tat. Just don't get it. That's why it's great that we all have the freedom to choose.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Maybe we can get Bilgie to fix the picture with his digital skillz:thumbup::thumbup:

jet496

Reaction score
Tats are a total "look at me" thing. I can see one or two small ones, but the way people are doing it now is ridiculous. Hell I don't want to wear the same style shirt for 60 - 80 years, why the hell would I permanently do that to a very important organ of my body, it's seems like a form of body mutilation. Not judging, just my opinion...

JD D05

Reaction score
I agree! I would never put a tattoo anywhere that would restrict my attire. I personally don't think it's sexy to wear an elegant evening gown or a cocktail dress and have a visible tattoo. Again, that's only my preference on my body. :)

Are you a girl or a boy?

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I swear I know her. I think she's a buddy's girlfriend. The tree tattoo and blonde hair.

Anyhow I didn't like tattoos on chicks in the past but they have really grown on me. I don't mind them anymore.

That pic was in the Channel, so you definitely could know her. She looked great, I just thought the Tat was too much dark ink...but in the end she still looked great.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Chick has to be smoking hot for tats to look good. Since 95% of them are not, I'm not in favor of them. The chick in the OP, she's in the upper 5%:thumbup:

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
That pic was in the Channel, so you definitely could know her. She looked great, I just thought the Tat was too much dark ink...but in the end she still looked great.

They have some kind of production deck boat too. Hurricane or Chriscraft type deal. But she has long straight blonde hair and a tree tattoo. Lol. She's a pretty girl. I think it's just more of a younger generation thing is all.

renodaytona

Reaction score
Depends on the girl and the style. Some girls are hot with them, I dig girls with tats. That one gets a :thumbsup from me.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
It is her. Look at the arm. Lol. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373337818.844093.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373337856.223597.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Are you a girl or a boy?

We have a pool going.

There is a plan in place to have the answer by the end of the "1st annual RDP NHRA Nordie Vegas blowout"....
My money is on "pre-op trans gender w/ tendencies toward phallic envy"...but then again, the same chicks she likes...I like....:eek

Reactions: Eli

JD D05

Reaction score
We have a pool going.

There is a plan in place to have the answer by the end of the "1st annual RDP NHRA Nordie Vegas blowout"....
My money is on "pre-op trans gender w/ tendencies toward phallic envy"...but then again, the same chicks she likes...I like....:eek

Well up until yesterday I thought I was talking to a guy this whole time, but than I started thinking about some of the posts he or she made and I really don't know.

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
We have a pool going.

What does the winner get? I may want in on the pool :)