WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Curious....Do you find excessive ink attractive?..

Director...
Reaction score
1043857_380689732033292_648937443_n.jpg

cave

Reaction score
Here locally, many of the younger crowd male and female are covered in tats. Some nice some done by their best friend practicing their art. If done nicely and with color, it can be less distracting. To me.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I cannot figure out what is so attractive and alluring about Tats??????
To each his own, but not for me.

The lady looks hot and would look a lot better sans the ink IMHO;)

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
I would need to study them closer to form an opinion.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
As long as it's not on her face neck or chest it's good to go. :boobeyes:

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score
it really just depends who its on and how its done IMO, it has alot to do with the colors/designs or lack there of that catch your eye in a particular way.

Sandlord

Reaction score
I dont think it makes her look better, just different.

Sometimes less is more :thumbup:

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I'm cool with a little ink....especially if they make a statement and/or accentuate something (physical or other) but to cover a body especially such a beautiful body is not for me.

I can only wonder what she will look like in 20, 30, 40 years and how she'll feel about those tats then:headscratch:

Warlock1

Reaction score
I'm with Paul on this one. The tats must be colorful though. None of that just plain black shit though.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I'm cool with a little ink....especially if they make a statement and/or accentuate something (physical or other) but to cover a body especially such a beautiful body is not for me.

I can only wonder what she will look like in 20, 30, 40 years and how she'll feel about those tats then:headscratch:

The young all seem to live in the moment and don't really care or think about the future.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Hey everyone is different to each their own. Have you guys ever seen the model pic ,it was posted here a few years ago, with tatoo flames coming from underneath her bathing suit? She was extremely attractive - but at some point she has to wake up one day and say WTF was I thinking.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I don't think the girl in the OP looks bad. I wasn't crazy about this tattoo. Too much dark ink.

DSC_0841.jpg

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Exactly! OP looks great, this one too much dark, lack of blend to her body
Exactly.......that is not attractive.......I'd probably only look 10 or 12 times before becoming disgusted and looking away.....for a minute :rolleyes

Froggystyle

Reaction score

She won't care in 40 years any more than I will about my tat. Reminder of back when I was cool.

I love tats on a chick when it is a singular theme and well done. The "flash" she has ruins it for me with the star up here, butterfly here and nice large piece over here. To me, that's like a boat with flames and checkers and a skull.

Director...
Reaction score
She won't care in 40 years any more than I will about my tat. Reminder of back when I was cool.

I love tats on a chick when it is a singular theme and well done. The "flash" she has ruins it for me with the star up here, butterfly here and nice large piece over here. To me, that's like a boat with flames and checkers and a skull.

Reverse Tribal Inskeep....:p

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I don't think the girl in the OP looks bad. I wasn't crazy about this tattoo. Too much dark ink.

View attachment 280248

I swear I know her. I think she's a buddy's girlfriend. The tree tattoo and blonde hair.

Anyhow I didn't like tattoos on chicks in the past but they have really grown on me. I don't mind them anymore.

Froggystyle

Reaction score
I swear I know her. I think she's a buddy's girlfriend. The tree tattoo and blonde hair.

Anyhow I didn't like tattoos on chicks in the past but they have really grown on me. I don't mind them anymore.

I think it starts with liking "chicks"... Everything else is just ornamentation...

wallnutz

Reaction score
You're only looking at her back. Those tats might be the best thing about her, you know butter face. You can't see any side boob, so they are probably small. Just sayin.

Boat 405

Reaction score
Dated a girl a few years ago that has both sleeves and full back, I found it attractive. I myself have no tats. :thumbup:

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
I prefer ink less woman, also prefer that they have hard bodies, advanced education, kick ass careers and a cute face:thumbsup 7 out of 10 woman shit the bed in the looks department after age 40, some genetic, some get lazy, some due to booze, smokes, and food. Choose wisely my friends you may be looking at that hot mess for a while or writing her a check to go and stay away LOL

Tank

Reaction score
Yes.

But it depends on the work. A friend of mine was dating this drop dead gorgeous chick that was fully sleeved, back and neck. Good art, she was just beautiful and it only added to her personality and mystique.

Now, that tat of the tree on the blonde is horrid. Looks like a crappy attempt at a cover up.

It's just like anything else. I like T&A, but but not all T&A! ;) I like Tats...if they're done right.

Tank

Reaction score
I prefer ink less woman, also prefer that they have hard bodies, advanced education, kick ass careers and a cute face:thumbsup 7 out of 10 woman shit the bed in the looks department after age 40, some genetic, some get lazy, some due to booze, smokes, and food. Choose wisely my friends you may be looking at that hot mess for a while or writing her a check to go and stay away LOL

Great post!!

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Not a fan, it would be like fucking the funny pages

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Fine art, on fine women, in moderation, way sexy...:thumbsup

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Just right :thumbsup

LD 01.jpg

Hammer

Reaction score
Excessive Tats are tacky IMO and aren't attractive....

U4ia

Reaction score

She looks like a seagull puked on her back....... Just hideous. No style, taste or vision, just a collection of random blue blobs....... Poor poor woman..... I sort of feel sad for her.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I'm not completely against tats, but a little ink goes a long ways in my book. I am not saying I would not tap something like that on a good burbon night, but I would definately not keep it around.

Just my thoughts though.
To each there own.

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Actually... the OP got it right with the question... but answered it with the question... "Excessive" is excessive in anything. From tribal flames to skulls to checkers. The right amount is fine, and tastefully done is always a plus...

The worst paint jobs of the 90's-2000's on boats were always by a custom painter, who basically wanted to show everyone how killer they were. Ghost checkers with bowties going to color shift paint with carbon fiber graphics inside of flames with pearl pinlines turning into skulls that were actually done in unicorn blood. That is the first half of the boat... because then it turns into hotrod pinstripes with Rally stripes done in ghost checkers with a tangelo pearl topcoat that has the Constitution hand lettered in flat paint... but shadowed with a lighter color. And then a giant old English "Tasteful" across the rear.

Director...
Reaction score
Actually... the OP got it right with the question... but answered it with the question... "Excessive" is excessive in anything. From tribal flames to skulls to checkers. The right amount is fine, and tastefully done is always a plus...

The worst paint jobs of the 90's-2000's on boats were always by a custom painter, who basically wanted to show everyone how killer they were. Ghost checkers with bowties going to color shift paint with carbon fiber graphics inside of flames with pearl pinlines turning into skulls that were actually done in unicorn blood. That is the first half of the boat... because then it turns into hotrod pinstripes with Rally stripes done in ghost checkers with a tangelo pearl topcoat that has the Constitution hand lettered in flat paint... but shadowed with a lighter color. And then a giant old English "Tasteful" across the rear.

Many of you dont know tha t Wes is Self Smarted....:thumbup: