WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current boat with specs! (I/o, pontoon, bass boat, kayak, anything you currently have)

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
It was actually on top of a Cornwell tool cart on a 34 degree day about this time last year:eek:

I will but there were more pressing issues on the boat at the time. Like the engine, gimbal ring, drive, full bottom respray, graphics, carpet, upholstery, stereo..... I had my hands full.

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/saved-from-a-trip-to-the-scrapyard.184325/
Shlbyntro, I am not worthy! My dumbass post was a tease meant toward Ultra thinking This was a Ultra made hatch at factory someone forgot to finish. (My bad, I’m idiot)
I had no idea of this boats history and the resto project Shlbyntro took on which was absolutely unfucking believable. Everyone should see this to appreciate it.
Shlbyntro, You’re the man. This Bud’s for you!!
Hud

DWC

Reaction score

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Shlbyntro, I am not worthy! My dumbass post was a tease meant toward Ultra thinking This was a Ultra made hatch at factory someone forgot to finish. (My bad, I’m idiot)
I had no idea of this boats history and the resto project Shlbyntro took on which was absolutely unfucking believable. Everyone should see this to appreciate it.
Shlbyntro, You’re the man. This Bud’s for you!!
Hud

I took absolutely no offense :D. I still have cupholder lighting I want to do, among all kinds of other things

rvrrun

Reaction score
Little more detail on the inflatable trip to Catalina.
I’m not sure that sounds like a ton of fun to me unless the inflatable is the tender. I made it almost past the jetty in my 19’ jet bote before it got scared and headed back to its trailer.

DWC

Reaction score
I’m not sure that sounds like a ton of fun to me unless the inflatable is the tender. I made it almost past the jetty in my 19’ jet bote before it got scared and headed back to its trailer.
It’s definitely not the same as a 43’ on Havasu. Kinda why i was curious. Serious PFD’s and a big as chase boat could be an adventure

rvrrun

Reaction score
It’s definitely not the same as a 43’ on Havasu. Kinda why i was curious. Serious PFD’s and a big as chase boat could be an adventure
My buddy did all the time in his 20.5 Four Winns, but he left and headed home early in the morning. Big blue can kick you butt if she wants to.

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
My buddy did all the time in his 20.5 Four Winns, but he left and headed home early in the morning. Big blue can kick you butt if she wants to.
Did the trip a few times in my dads 23’ Reinell. I used to think it was going to delam.

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Did the trip a few times in my dads 23’ Reinell. I used to think it was going to delam.

Run my wee lil fella (21'er) over all the time... Plan on being out of the channel by noonish, and you are golden. It is 40-45minutes cruising from Long Beach to Avalon. Have had a great few trips, early morning run over near 2 Harbors, snorkel for a few hours with my girls, run back and get lunch in Long Beach. 70 miles of boating, some awesome snorkeling, lots of seal lions, occasional Dolphins, and the knowledge that a rough day on Havasu really isn't that big of a deal!
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0367.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0293.JPG
DSC_0338.JPG

Riverryder

Reaction score
Well little man has been asking to do more tubing and water sports.so what the kids want is what they get!
He tells me the other day dad the eliminator is fun but It only goes fast!
The eliminator isn’t very tube friendly!

Gonna be a big learning curve but can’t wait to see him and his cousins having the time of there life behind this thing!

IMG_0593.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wedgy

Reaction score
1987 19' Closed Bow SeaRay Seville 4.3 OMC Cobra. Pulling Kids Teaching KIDS2Fish since 2003
Moored at Telephone Cove Nv at the "Run to the Cove 9" Van Run, April 2014
Film courtesy of Scotty. G30 454 4x4 frscke1 at Vanning.com
Music Led Zeppelin
Don't fear the Lizard...

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
1987 19' Closed Bow SeaRay Seville 4.3 OMC Cobra. Pulling Kids Teaching KIDS2Fish since 2003
Moored at Telephone Cove Nv at the "Run to the Cove 9" Van Run, April 2014
Film courtesy of Scotty. G30 454 4x4 frscke1 at Vanning.com
Music Led Zeppelin
Don't fear the Lizard...
I am patiently waiting for vans to make a come back.:D

Wedgy

Reaction score
Ahoy DRYHEAT, Vanning.com https://vanning.com/ Worldwide reach, but FB knocked it down hard over the years.

Wedgy on there too. Good Peeps great site for Van info. Lots of show and club info. Tame tho, compared to RDP. LOL.

RDP is Fast and Loose in comparison. For a Website to be as successful in the FB era as this is you know you're doing something right here RD.
Love yer Show.

dawnpatrol

Reaction score
My Nordic is a 2010 Heat with the 600SCI. We were fortunate to be on the water at Havasu and photographed by a helicopter there for Desert Storm a few years back.

My Houseboat is a 2002 Fantasy 16' X 70' 4Br, 2 Ba with twin MPI 5.0's and a 15KW generator. Home away from home.

We definitely love spending time at the lake...

2014DesertStormPicture_zps91ca3bf8.jpg
Nordic Boat Picture.jpg
Houseboat Picture.jpg

glamis0812

Reaction score
Nice ride, how are you liking it??

Advantage seem to have a pretty well thought-out layout.

Love it, it’s actually a fun boat for its size. I got plenty of room if you want to come on the Dam Run in august.

renodaytona

Reaction score
96 25' Daytona
572 Big block
Merlin III Tall Deck Block
14-71 Mooneyham Blower
Bryant Racing Crank
Oliver Max Rods
Icon Pistons
Polished Brodix Heads built by DB Cylinder Heads
Teague 1050 Cam
Johnson/Teague Lifters
Dual 1050 Dominator Carbs

Daytona 2020 007.jpg
Motor 006.jpg

RaceTec

Reaction score
1976 Spectra Open Bow Jet, engine is out, going to get rid of the hull... 1980? Spectra Jet Closed bow, getting the engine from the open bow once it is rebuilt... Doing a really good job of having "Drinkin Weekends" in Parker lately!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
1978 Schiada. DBRxs on a 15” mid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk