20190526_201523.jpeg
20190526_203201.jpeg
20190526_203736.jpeg
20190526_204121.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Since life has been a bit crazy this is the first weekend in a long time that we are at home. We have family coming into town next week so we decided to spend the weekend cleaning up the house some. The wife came out yesterday in her RDP tank top and hat on, She only wears hats at the river. She then pipes up. “Well if all our friends are at the river and I can’t be I might as well dress like I am at the river.” LOL

So I ended up pressure washing the house, cleaned the windows, and cut the lawn. Tomorrow more yard work going to pull up some plants and relocate them.

I really need to work on the front porch and paint the house in the next year. But all in all not bad for a 80 year old house.

C3B65341-C3B1-4541-80F0-479645DE64BA.jpeg
6A142848-1DF0-480D-B84C-E622CCCA331E.jpeg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Man, wonder what one would run like with one of those 310hp kawi motors out of the hot rod kawi skis

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That's what me and a buddy where thinking about using is the new kawi motor.. after driving this one today I honestly think the kawi motor would be to much. This one gps'ed at 69mph with the new impeller.. and has more than enough power everywhere. He is actually thinking of dropping to a 160hp 2stroke to drop some weight..

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
That's what me and a buddy where thinking about using is the new kawi motor.. after driving this one today I honestly think the kawi motor would be to much. This one gps'ed at 69mph with the new impeller.. and has more than enough power everywhere. He is actually thinking of dropping to a 160hp 2stroke to drop some weight..
At that point you would almost need a cav or override plate, 300+ hp on a 12' hull seems like it would be a handful to get to roll over and lay down

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Man, wonder what one would run like with one of those 310hp kawi motors out of the hot rod kawi skis

We are fixing to find out! JWR and I (along with a couple others) are building minis this coming off season. I think 3 are going to have Kawi's, at least one is going to be a mini pump with a sled motor behind it. This isn't about speed, but I think speed is going to follow quick in these short little bastards! That all said, i think the best setup will be a few hp short, but much easier to drive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
We are fixing to find out! JWR and I (along with a couple others) are building minis this coming off season. I think 3 are going to have Kawi's, at least one is going to be a mini pump with a sled motor behind it. This isn't about speed, but I think speed is going to follow quick in these short little bastards! That all said, i think the best setup will be a few hp short, but much easier to drive.

The jet sprint circuit usually runs 12' with small block gm motors right?

Wonder if there is room to add PWC powered crafts to that circuit

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
This one is only 10' and utilizes the the stock seadoo VTS off the ski.. it takes a set in less than 100ft...

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
The jet sprint circuit usually runs 12' with small block gm motors right?

Wonder if there is room to add PWC powered crafts to that circuit

I can't speak for the others, but I'll speak for myself and JWR...... We have zero intrest in any sort of organized racing. Been there, done that, never again. We are looking for small, nimble boats to run the places that "you shouldn't be". We have miles and miles of creeks, sloughs, and tide waters that we want to explore. No need to spend time in staging lanes waiting to run the thing 2 times a day.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

You better start a thread for that! LOL...

Are plans available or is it just TLAR* engineering?

*That Looks About Right

Joe mama

Reaction score
Since life has been a bit crazy this is the first weekend in a long time that we are at home. We have family coming into town next week so we decided to spend the weekend cleaning up the house some. The wife came out yesterday in her RDP tank top and hat on, She only wears hats at the river. She then pipes up. “Well if all our friends are at the river and I can’t be I might as well dress like I am at the river.” LOL

So I ended up pressure washing the house, cleaned the windows, and cut the lawn. Tomorrow more yard work going to pull up some plants and relocate them.

I really need to work on the front porch and paint the house in the next year. But all in all not bad for a 80 year old house.

View attachment 758029 View attachment 758034
Where is this ? That’s a nice looking house.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
You better start a thread for that! LOL...

Are plans available or is it just TLAR* engineering?

*That Looks About Right

We will definitely start a build thread when we get going on them.

You can buy just the CAD program and have the parts lazer cut or you can buy the hulls pre-cut shipped to your door and you just form and weld them together. You can also buy complete hulls. The one I was running yesterday he just bought the hull kit pre-cut and welded it together.

Last edited:

3.Slow

Reaction score
Grw

Outstanding pic at one of my favorite spots.
They had a breakfast buffet this morning, omelette station, it was good, a little cold tho, luckily we beat the crowd. Were you on Mohave this weekend? Saw an E-ticket that looked just like yours.

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
  • They had a breakfast buffet this morning, omelette station, it was good, a little cold tho, luckily we beat the crowd. Were you on Mohave this weekend? Saw an E-ticket that looked just like yours.

I wish. Had to work this weekend. Planning on the next couple weekends though. Can’t wait to get back out.

JD D05

Reaction score
What's up with the stock wheels and tires?

I decided I wanted a different wheel over the winter and sold my SF's. I ordered new ones that take 8 weeks but the built the wrong size. So just waiting for the new ones to come.

JD D05

Reaction score
So I assume you are on your way home and keeping an eye for a small silver suv to run off the road and beat the shit out of.

I was but cops got them. My wife's office is right there she watched him walk up and try to walk in.