WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

Flatsix66

Reaction score
That is super bitchin! Where exactly is that? Topoc gorge?

It is Bitchin!, great place to get out of the wind and be alone. North side of Havasu in the wildlife preserve, super close. Let me know if anyone wants
DJI_0020.JPG
IMG_2259.JPG
to go Kayaking sometime, I have a spare? We also launch small inflatable boats there with outboards, take them up river to Topock...cheap fun!
fullsizeoutput_1dd.jpeg

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
If you're gonna do it...do it in a HUEY!
Ha! Good eye.
We're scoping out our weekend trip. Plan on heading out Friday afternoon and coming back Sunday when the weather gets better. Most likely Sept. Got a few boats lined up to run out and anchor up in Coaches on the back side of Santa Cruz (the really blue bay).

1.png
3.png

KevinR

Reaction score
The Brothers just finished. It was a 50th anniversary of the Allman Brothers Band at Madison Square Garden. Looking forward to getting home tomorrow. View attachment 853346 View attachment 853347

Awesome!

Who did the lead singing? Haynes?

5-6 years ago I hosted Marc Q for golf at our club a couple times while he was in LA playing with Gregg Allman Band. We have a non resident member who was golf buddies with Marc at their club back east.

Not only a dang good golfer, what a great guy. Had a lot of super stories since he had been a part of Allman Bros for 17 years at the time.

DWC

Reaction score
It is Bitchin!, great place to get out of the wind and be alone. North side of Havasu in the wildlife preserve, super close. Let me know if anyone wants View attachment 852821 View attachment 852824 to go Kayaking sometime, I have a spare? We also launch small inflatable boats there with outboards, take them up river to Topock...cheap fun!
View attachment 852823
I’m in for a trip! We have a small kayak and 14’ paddle board we’re bringing out on the next trip. Really in for the inflatable. Buddy had one at their place in Blythe when we were kids. Inflatable with a 25hp. Damn thing flew. The person in front was the ballast and human catapult when things got rough.

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Oops...no wonder we were waiting so long! I guess this person won't get a trophy for getting to the stoplight first!
+dWJdLdORrq0+aceXwhLmg.jpg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
someone lost their entire life savings today on the 91 freeway (241)
ATTACH=full]854994[/ATTACH]
20200315_143640.jpg

Last edited:

JD D05

Reaction score
Doing new rockers and springs or are those stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are stock now...

missing a lot of the bearing race material. One rocker the bearings completely wore through the race and I got the rocker. Going need to need a tear down.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Traeger Roasted chicken. Garlic artichokes. A nice cab From Vina Robles.
Time to enjoy and put the bullshit behind us for an hour or so. [emoji106]
IMG_3066.jpg
roasted.jpg
vina.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
How do you make this compared to standard artichoke?
Slice up some fresh garlic and stuff it down in the leaves I use about a clove in each one. I also mince some up and mix that with a little melted butter to drizzle over the top.
Pressure cooker for about 10 - 12 minutes after it has pressurized. I either dip in melted butter or I make up mayo / mustard type dip.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Not to bug you, but I'd asked earlier in this thread --- all the cranes with company names on them, new awaiting delivery ?
Sorry dude.

The top picture with the black all terrain with Maxim on it. This crane is our demo crane so it wont technically go to them. Maxim has one on order but it isnt this particular one.

All the others, yes. They will go from the show to the respective customer.

MoreyMcC

Reaction score
Liebherr’s booth was off the chain! Surprisingly sany had a pretty big display even tho it was all junk equipment.

My Boss bought 27 ! Nothing Better than being handed the keys to a brand new 4 million dollar crane! Tearing the plastic off the seat. And working the shit out of the new ergonomic controls! And climate control for the next 1000 hours😎

HBCraig

Reaction score
My Boss bought 27 ! Nothing Better than being handed the keys to a brand new 4 million dollar crane! Tearing the plastic off the seat. And working the shit out of the new ergonomic controls! And climate control for the next 1000 hours😎
What did you get? Pics?

MoreyMcC

Reaction score
What did you get? Pics?

No just seen pics of Weston and all the Liebherr guys standing next to a 1300 and the caption that Bigge bought another 27 LR 1300s

HBCraig

Reaction score
No just seen pics of Weston and all the Liebherr guys standing next to a 1300 and the caption that Bigge bought another 27 LR 1300s

Hahaha. Not exactly 27.

He bought a few of mine as well. ;)

2Driver

Reaction score
Hiked Pinnacle peak today. You could walk onto the Troon course for a free niner.

Get out there folks and strengthen your cardio just in case.

D470A96E-1D8D-49AC-95EC-04C95A720223.jpeg

Last edited: