WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

SoCalDave

Reaction score
The new TV's 'ambient mode' is kinda cool. You take a picture on the app of the tv on the wall and it recreates the wall behind it to blend in. You can put artwork or photos up in that mode as well and it won't burn the screen if it stays up for hours. View attachment 959060

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk
That's fn cool!

Tank

Reaction score
The new TV's 'ambient mode' is kinda cool. You take a picture on the app of the tv on the wall and it recreates the wall behind it to blend in. You can put artwork or photos up in that mode as well and it won't burn the screen if it stays up for hours. View attachment 959060

Your guys place is looking awesome. 👍

Firemanjoe

Reaction score

What TV? I’ve been looking a new one for a bit

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I think shes trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me🤣🤣

Her version of fresh margaritas..

2 fresh squeezed oranges
2 fresh squeezed limes
4 cups of virgin limeade
3 cups of silver tequila(usually only uses 2 cups)

Mixed up in her margarita pitcher.

Served over ice

Damn.. sooo good!!!
20210109_210351.jpg

Taboma

Reaction score
They value engineered this building and thought they where ok finding out now they are not , these run 24/7 and on VFDs and ramp up when CO/NO2 climbs in the parking garage 👍
Spent 15 years retrofitting ole school pneumatic building controls with DDC / EMCS on 30 year old systems that should have been replaced at least 15 years prior.
But SDG&E had $$$ to spend and low interest loans to appease the climate Gods, but WTF the checks cleared. 😁

There was a time when parking garage air was assumed it should be constantly refreshed. There was a time when it was assumed people should have a constant replenishing of oxygen too. But alas, it was deemed that we could survive on CO/NO2 and CO2, at much higher levels than previously imagined, sensors know this and protect us.
Beats a canary in a cage :rolleyes: ;)