IMG_9484.jpg

IMG_9483.jpg

IMG_9482.jpg

IMG_9481.jpg

IMG_9480.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grumpy88

Reaction score
Another great weekend at the River house... Just the wife and I .. Was really great to get a break from life and enjoy one of the last slower weekends alone before the busy summer season.! But for sure looking forward to bikini season.!🔥

Even made it back before a bit of rain hit... All cleaned up... Cover on and got the bbq out.👍🏻

View attachment 981790 View attachment 981791 View attachment 981792 View attachment 981793 View attachment 981794 View attachment 981795 View attachment 981796 View attachment 981798
I definitely saw you on the water your boat really stood out . I think i saw you at the gas station too . You pulled into the 76 by the springs but kept moving . If it was you the boat looked good on the trailer too .

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Looks good. Where is it?

Its called..
Ritters Housemade foods
Salem, Or

Its my home town, downtown. We just dont venture downtown much and have never ate here.

But the wood fired pizza with goat cheese is amazing! Service and drinks are great! Hard to find places like this anymore! Around here atleast.

I'll be trying the steak next time!

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Its called..
Ritters Housemade foods
Salem, Or

Its my home town, downtown. We just dont venture downtown much and have never ate here.

But the wood fired pizza with goat cheese is amazing! Service and drinks are great! Hard to find places like this anymore! Around here atleast.

I'll be trying the steak next time!

We tried to eat there Saturday. With the 25% capacity bullshit, they were totally booked.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
We tried to eat there Saturday. With the 25% capacity bullshit, they were totally booked.

...and yet I flew to Vegas last week and the flight was completely full. Lol

At least we were socially distanced while waiting to board. :rolleyes:🔫

grumpy88

Reaction score
Imperial Pools in Tucson... it’s been a shit show since the word go with these folks. I’m SO happy we’re almost done and I never in the history of ever have to deal with them again. LOL
We went 9 months plus on ours too . I feel married to them now though . If something goes wrong first thing there going to say is it was me or my pool company that screwed it up . Nothing else went right why would them honoring there work ! Your pool looks really nice ! And its in time for summer !

Riverhound

Reaction score
We went 9 months plus on ours too . I feel married to them now though . If something goes wrong first thing there going to say is it was me or my pool company that screwed it up . Nothing else went right why would them honoring there work ! Your pool looks really nice ! And its in time for summer !
I feel the same way... I don't think there's a snow balls chance in the AZ summer they will stand behind the warranty without an attorney choking it out of them. Better or worse we're in it all the way and do really love the design. Silver linings

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Imperial Pools in Tucson... it’s been a shit show since the word go with these folks. I’m SO happy we’re almost done and I never in the history of ever have to deal with them again. LOL

Bummer to hear it's been such a pain. Looks like it will be a gorgeous pool!

We started a build with Shasta in December. STILL waiting for them to dig the goddamn hole. The experience hasn't been great so far. Hoping it gets better.

SW_GLASS

Reaction score
Ya that is way to damn long to build a pool. I hope there prices were decent to offset the frustration.

The Wife and I are having a pool done on the northwest side of Tucson right now too. We went with Innovation Pools and so far we are looking at a complete start to finish time of 3-4 months. It is crazy how busy pool builders are in Tucson since Covid hit.

Pool Dig.jpg

Riverhound

Reaction score
Ya that is way to damn long to build a pool. I hope there prices were decent to offset the frustration.

The Wife and I are having a pool done on the northwest side of Tucson right now too. We went with Innovation Pools and so far we are looking at a complete start to finish time of 3-4 months. It is crazy how busy pool builders are in Tucson since Covid hit.

View attachment 983389
We looked at Innovation as well, looked like they built a nice pool. These folks were not the low price leader by a LONG stretch which compounded the frustration. But, we're almost done and have great place to relax this summer when were not at the lake. Good luck with your build!

SW_GLASS

Reaction score
We looked at Innovation as well, looked like they built a nice pool. These folks were not the low price leader by a LONG stretch which compounded the frustration. But, we're almost done and have great place to relax this summer when were not at the lake. Good luck with your build!
Thank you as long as ours is done before it gets hot I will be happy. Hope you have a worry free pool to relax in from here on out.

Socalx09

Reaction score

View attachment 983389

I didn't realize they already started to dig your pool. Looking pretty good so far!

DWC

Reaction score

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Reactions: DWC

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Damn, lots of pontoons and paddles. Not what i would have thought for the Keys. It is off-season though.

Its pontoon central during the week. Lol

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Its pontoon central during the week. Lol

LOL I have a friend guilty of that as well. But two weeks ago at his house there was a bad ass boat across the canal from him. I wish that it had been started while I was there.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
1F62E77C-7686-4AD4-90F2-BD289BDC176E.jpeg

Backstory: my 16 year old son, it’s his project car, a ‘74 260z. Today I walked out of my office to see that he’d swapped the old radiator out and installed the new one. As well, he’s sponsored by these guys because he’s becoming an IG influencer. And he pulls me for a ski ride too. Kids are amazing when you give them a chance.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

LowRiver2

Reaction score
That van I frickin awesome(or whatever they call them)!! The front end looks like a Mini! The can am is awesome as well but...
Thanks,

It’s a Mini Cooper panel van. There are about 20 left in the US , they keep getting bought and shipped back to the UK.
I inherited it 10 years ago from the family of a cousin that passed away (Riverside City FD)
I keep it going in his memory but have little time to drive it as it’s a two seater and I always have 4 people to go anywhere.