WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
do not buy from jk wheels. Terrible customer service and garbage billet. They don’t use Alcoa’s they start with junk China aluminum and it shows.

if you’re gonna get wheels I recommend wheels a million in Florida. That’s where I got mine from. All real Alcoa’s.

View attachment 989794
Or if you want something reeeeally nice and custom there’s JTX forged. They make amaaaazing sets of wheels.

are you tossing my/your old 19.5s on it? I texted you a long time ago it seems you left half the lug nuts at my place. I kept em in case you ever came back around.
I wish I could run the American force wheels but they are a different lug pattern. I ended up putting them on my dad's class c motorhome.

Lol, I was wondering about those, thought I lost them in the shop. If you still have them I'll have to come grab them sometime when I'm in the area.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
View attachment 990209

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Nice, do those supports come out later or stay in the concrete?
It is a basement I hand dug out under our house. The supports held up the house. Once the floor poured I moved the posts inward so the walls could be built and framed under the house. Here is an images of it completed except for the flooring which I want to have epoxied.

AAF10523-8C9B-4612-A052-566D4C6F99FF.jpeg

JDKRXW

Reaction score
It is a basement I hand dug out under our house. The supports held up the house. Once the floor poured I moved the posts inward so the walls could be built and framed under the house. Here is an images of it completed except for the flooring which I want to have epoxied.
Holy Shit! - that is an IMPRESSIVE DIY project.
Good Job.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Holy Shit! - that is an IMPRESSIVE DIY project.
Good Job.

Thanks it was a huge undertaking but well worth it. I will try to pull up some of the beginning images and the ramps that I used to pull the dirt out with a wheel barrow. Oh to be young again.....

RichL

Reaction score

View attachment 990231
Hmmm. Someone else who joined the "hand dug basement under the house club".
😄

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Thats HOT.... I had no idea my money was getting such cool stuff. Love that. I could use one to contain some of the Bitchezzz on occasion.
I need to find time to polish the aluminum, lol. $600k new and the only one like it in the world.
The ramp on the back allows our robots to carry up IED’s to the “ball” on the back to counter charge fully remote.

billperkins3@att.net

Reaction score
I need to find time to polish the aluminum, lol. $600k new and the only one like it in the world.
The ramp on the back allows our robots to carry up IED’s to the “ball” on the back to counter charge fully remote.
Love it when you talk that talk; "counter charge" shit I go to feeling like a kid again. Polish her up.... she's a looker.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
A double mat and what's with the detail bends at the laps and the curb board?

I assume you are talking about this area.....

619C0B9A-040A-4F2F-A3C3-8B9327807676.jpeg

If so that is the bathroom area where we held the concrete 3” lower so that we came back and sloped it to the drain. If not this area what are you talking about?

Here is the shower floor. We wanted a curb less shower. It is hard to get a good picture since the room is fairly small.

A823AD46-2C88-4F50-9BB9-24F80F144485.jpeg
8123149D-4657-4650-AE2F-42593DAE3F07.jpeg

havasuhusker

Reaction score
Meet our new 10 week old foster, Buck! I think he's a mix of shepard and golden retriever, or so we've been told. He is totally warming up to the family and our almost 3 yr old lab. I have a feeling he could be staying with us for a long time once he becomes adoptable!!

20210409_081542.jpg

DB / HAV

Reaction score

View attachment 990231
That is an awesome room...love the INO sign!!!

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score