Current Situation - a picture thread

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
PXL_20210706_002615674.jpg

These things are legit...

Reactions: DWC

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Was at my redneck oasis yesterday. The water on the Mississippi has been dropping like crazy since Friday. There was no sand showing Friday and now we have our huge beach back and was having to pull the boats back a few feet every hour. Hope everyone had a great 4th! 2 bald eagles were flying over us all day and watched them catch a big carp out of the river. Made the day that much better
View attachment 1022003

You should get some more of our water starting this week. They start to draw our lake down for the winter. By the end of September my dock will be sitting in the mud.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
LowRiver2, what happened here:

I can't see what kind of "purpose built" truck that is.... our company works around gas all the time doing underground hydro [water] excavation.... could be a gas strike just can't tell in that vid.

probablecause

Reaction score
I can't see what kind of "purpose built" truck that is.... our company works around gas all the time doing underground hydro [water] excavation.... could be a gas strike just can't tell in that vid.
It is a fireworks explosion in an LAPD bomb containment vehicle.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
We hit our lake here at the house again tonight at about 7:45. Only 3 of us out. It’s so fkn nice to be on the water in 5 minutes or less from the door step. In and out in 2 hours, no drama at the ramps, clean water for the kid to practice on. Even got my fat ass on the SkySki tonight.

IMG_4612.png

IMG_4611.jpg

707dog

Reaction score

probablecause

Reaction score
You have to go to the private Guns & Ammo section, LR2 doesn't want to deal with the "Ankle Bitters" in the lounge on this sensitive subject.
Ankle biters? This is a real-world event involving LAPD. I am sorry, I did not know there was an LAPD thread. It is after all a current situation thread....

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Ankle biters= Communists= Non- patriots= Democrats

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
You have to go to the private Guns & Ammo section, LR2 doesn't want to deal with the "Ankle Bitters" in the lounge on this sensitive subject.

To funny. He’s the guy who is always preaching how up front he is. Now he hides in a private section. Go figure.
From his number one ankle biter. What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Ankle biters? This is a real-world event involving LAPD. I am sorry, I did not know there was an LAPD thread. It is after all a current situation thread....

If you disagree with Lr2. You are an ankle biter.

probablecause

Reaction score
LR2, did not respond to this so is the Gums and Ammo section where the real warriors go?

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
If you disagree with Lr2. You are an ankle biter.

I don’t think it had anything to do with you. It’s pretty damn easy to find the info. You’re making the private section seem like it’s some impenetrable unicorn.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I was there in a shockwave tremor 25. We met and shook hands. Good times that day. We all tied up in Gasoline alley
Forgive me ,I’m old did you jump in my boat with Mandy when wifey broke out all the snacks chezee crackers dips 😂😂 after she she said Holy Shit they came out of the wood work for snacks , 😂😂 we found a pic card from that day so hang on it might get bad 😂😂😂😂

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I don’t think it had anything to do with you. It’s pretty damn easy to find the info. You’re making the private section seem like it’s some impenetrable unicorn.

Not my intention. And I don’t think I am. I think he is. He’s always prove me wrong. Do you even own a boat. And then he won’t post unless it’s in a private section. I can find info easy enough you are correct.

RCDave

Reaction score
Forgive me ,I’m old did you jump in my boat with Mandy when wifey broke out all the snacks chezee crackers dips 😂😂 after she she said Holy Shit they came out of the wood work for snacks , 😂😂 we found a pic card from that day so hang on it might get bad 😂😂😂😂
It was just a hand shake on the beach. The end if a long day out there.

Taboma

Reaction score
Ankle biters= Communists= Non- patriots= Democrats

I'm inclined to believe in this case, the definition refers to us lowly civilians who are "Childlike" in our respect and comprehension of all things " Police".
I've learned to limit any discussion with the man to the fine art of Gopher stalking and killing. 🥴

Nordie

Reaction score
Spent way too much time in that place. Varasanos pizza isn’t a bad place for a beer/food. It’s in A terminal or at least used to be. Haven’t been back since Sept

Yeah we were in A and I thought about getting pizza there, but ended up getting a chicken sandwich right across from it.

DWC

Reaction score
Yeah we were in A and I thought about getting pizza there, but ended up getting a chicken sandwich right across from it.
Never a bad choice. The line is usually pretty long. The burger place behind it isn’t bad either.

Nordie

Reaction score
Never a bad choice. The line is usually pretty long. The burger place behind it isn’t bad either.

Yeah that's where we ate, the girls liked their food, wasn't a fan of my chicken sammy

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Used to be a good cuban place in the main Terminal.

If you have a good amount of time on a layover walk between the terminals, it's like an art museum down there.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Any mullet run through there? I can see casting a big net and smoking them up if so.....
Yep. They’re thick. Jumping in the canal by my house all the time. That pic was at “salt springs”.

the Glen looked like copper canyon on a holiday weekend.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Yep. They’re thick. Jumping in the canal by my house all the time. That pic was at “salt springs”.

the Glen looked like copper canyon on a holiday weekend.
Great memories in 1980-81 while at U of Fla. On breaks my buddy and I'd go off to Clearwater/ Sarasota/ St Pete and rent an efficiency and head to beach with his big ass fish net.... I swear that thing was like 50 yds long with bobbers and weights .... I'm tall so took the lead heading straight out, then start wrapping towards shore when I got chest deep..... the friggin mullet would begin freaking and jumping but we'd get to shore some days with so many big ones that folks in condos would come down with trash bags and take them for dinner. My friend taught me to just break their heads off so we could get more in cooler. They're bony but as I recall if you cook em right and have gallons of tartar sauce and beer its all good!