WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

Tank

Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve ever seen golf carts on the beach before. Are you up near Sunset?
Hollywood beach, Oxnard. There’s a Two block strip in front of our house that is private property. Total loop hole. The county was gonna build another street on the land and the homeowners banded together and bought the land from the county to keep them from doing it So, 45 years later, it’s deeded insured private property that belongs to an LLC (home owners association) Super rare in California. We can drive carts out on it and anything else really because it’s technically private property.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Hollywood beach, Oxnard. There’s a Two block strip in front of our house that is private property. Total loop hole. The county was gonna build another street on the land and the homeowners banded together and bought the land from the county to keep them from doing it So, 45 years later, it’s deeded insured private property that belongs to an LLC (home owners association) Super rare in California. We can drive carts out on it and anything else really because it’s technically private property.
Man, that’s awesome! For some reason I thought you were near HB.

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
Got Lucky Last Night, A friend calls me and asks me if i want to see the 2022 Corvette pre production. OK. come on over. So ends up he went to high school with the guy who is now plant manager in Kentucky. They are still making 21s he said. But this is a 22. Not supercharged just yet. The launch control was insane. This car was packaged with the 3LT options. 490 HP 6.2 Liter

C8.jpg

billperkins3@att.net

Reaction score
Boy thats an awesome scenario.... unheard of in Cali..... we've got some billionaires who over the years have creeped out with furniture, grills, etc onto beach head in front of their homes and coastal commission shut their butts down tout suite. Beaches in Cali are super protected for public use.

boatdoc55

Retired Boat Mechanic
Reaction score
My oldest nephew is really good friends with them and has been for years. I don't know what the occasion was but the nephew got them to play at his folks house awhile back. I remember one's name was Tardu (sp) or something like that. The drummer was called "animal". They sure were good with that Irish stuff.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
My oldest nephew is really good friends with them and has been for years. I don't know what the occasion was but the nephew got them to play at his folks house awhile back. I remember one's name was Tardu (sp) or something like that. The drummer was called "animal". They sure were good with that Irish stuff.
Tardu is the flute player animal is the kilt wearing drummer. They are always a good time.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Little toybox I’ve been working on in my spare time. Framed it, wired it, been putzing around with the siding. It’s for a buddy a couple canals west of my place.

I know I’m not licensed in three states, but the inspector said the panel looked “ok” 😉

F29F60AE-9599-4C3F-A9DD-04D61CD0772A.jpeg
B6AFE223-06CD-4D1E-A99F-95224291DB64.jpeg
477AC2E9-C9B3-4503-95B4-F1C5F17D8D30.jpeg
E68B3BAB-AF78-4AA5-AE18-F97D159602C4.jpeg
02C8C302-CA24-4522-80DD-885319DB65E5.jpeg

I keep telling people I’m retired and only want to build swing sets and sand boxes, but they just won’t stop. 😜😜