Current Situation - a picture thread

Mrs. Riley1

Reaction score
She’s here!
91E7E704-DC41-4A8E-B2F3-3E4507DDEF24.jpeg

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Crappy pictures from my phone at Castaic tonight. Heading back to the speed cove about 1/4 mile from the no ski zone. White Bouys from right to left about half way out to the middle of the lake. Then some others marking spots. To the left of the last bouys in my shitty pictures was only 4-5 ft deep in spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went out again today. Lifeguards stretching out our more bouys. I have never run my prop aground on that lake until today. 200 plus yards off shore heading back to speed alley. Luckily just idling through and in amazement how friggen low it is. I have a video but have issue posting here.

j21black

Reaction score
Fun Weekend.

Drew Adams showed up to race at Crossbones - He smoked the kids in Supermini, and then ran his Supermini in school boy and won it by 30+ seconds as well.

The boy had a good run in Supermini considering it wasn't just the usual suspects that showed up. Had 3 kids there that were faster then the normal race fast kids. 8th in first moto 9th in Second moto out of 16. Shoulder is still acting up from crash last weekend. Going to try to get him into to Doc today. On a normal weekend would have probably got in the top 4 or 5. Not bad considering a year ago Drew would have easily lapped him outdoors.

Sunday took him to McLarty's and he finally decided to hit Mount McLarty for the first time.

Good times!

westair

Reaction score
the burnout pit......that's what I call my ex....wasn't really my thing either so I got rid of her but sure did seem like a lot of other guys really got into it lol
lol!! .... perfect!

Last edited:

DC-88

Reaction score
This thing trimmed up with the lights strung through it cracked me up last week in the backyard of a little job
IMG_6601.jpg

DWC

Reaction score
It’s not all bathing suits and beers. Most cops I’ve ever seen in one place. Front, sides and back
D8D7CB02-2013-47A4-B85A-D2D1A2359583.jpeg