WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
@TITTIES AND BEER its a libation station...

67F67D00-D1CF-4EFF-864B-0DED551444C4.jpeg

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
missed a trip, fingers crossed for December, however if Pipemasters is impacted that trip will cancel too. hope you guys are doing well, stay healthy.

Things should be back in order before your December travels. If not we are SCREWED!!!! LOL

Yeah, we are doing well. Thanks for asking. Only thing that I wish we had was hand sanitizer. Cases of Corona Virus are starting to add up this morning count is 230 and we are up to 4 deaths in total. All island have a case now except for Lanai. People are starting to see that the health care system could be taxed and overwhelmed. They are questioning what the state government is doing and becoming a little vocal. Typical Hawaii in a crises except we are not in one.....yet!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Things should be back in order before your December travels. If not we are SCREWED!!!! LOL

Yeah, we are doing well. Thanks for asking. Only thing that I wish we had was hand sanitizer. Cases of Corona Virus are starting to add up this morning count is 230 and we are up to 4 deaths in total. All island have a case now except for Lanai. People are starting to see that the health care system could be taxed and overwhelmed. They are questioning what the state government is doing and becoming a little vocal. Typical Hawaii in a crises except we are not in one.....yet!
60/40 mix of vodka/aloe gel to make hand sanitizer.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Did someone say hand sanitizer?
20200404_163516.jpg

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Your right where my Grandfather is buried.
Family was just there a couple of weeks ago, they left the day Hawaii went on lock down
View attachment 862781

Let me know if the family is ever here and needs flowers. There is always some flower in bloom in our yard year round. We have a lot that go unused so I am happy when people can use it. We are just down the hill from the entrance on the Ewa side of punchbowl.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score

Got the vodka....for now. LOL. Been looking for the Gel as well without any luck. We have aloe in our yard and I was looking how to make the gel. I think it is doable. Just not in crisis mode....yet.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Got the vodka....for now. LOL. Been looking for the Gel as well without any luck. We have aloe in our yard and I was looking how to make the gel. I think it is doable. Just not in crisis mode....yet.

We just put the 190 in a small spritzer bottle with a few drops of essential oil(peppermint, rosemary, ect) and spray it on our hands. Rubs away and evaporates and the essential oil doesnt leave you smelling like a drunk.. works well actually

Last edited:

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score

Just made it back from Maui before got serious... they've only got 300 hospital beds and over 180K full time residents. Bad ratio.

Hava-Schiada

Reaction score

DWC

Reaction score
Couple quick after dinner Jenga games.
8F251048-D4A1-4EAB-B142-608CA12BC42C.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6852.MOV
    53.5 MB

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Couldn't figure out which meat I wanted so I made, ribs, chicken, steak, and hot sausage. This quarantine shit is going to make me fat......oh, I forgot i'm already fat:eek: I was hesitant when my wife signed up for Butcher Box, but they're meat has been pretty good so far.
BBQ.jpg
BBQ 2.jpg
BBQ 3.jpg

X Hoser

Reaction score

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
How did those cookies come out?

Awesome as always! We always save our trimmings and she makes them a couple times a year. She made 3 or 4 dozen this batch and quit a bit stronger then normal this time.. End of the day, a glass of milk and a couple cookies and your set for a relaxing evening..lol

Pic of the butter after it cured for 24hrs
Resized_20200404_134004(1).jpg

20200404_145607.jpg

Last edited: