WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

BlowMe

Reaction score
If i lived in your area it would be a much more likely option. No chance I’m riding on busy streets with 90% of the people texting and driving. I do enjoy riding around Havasu although it’s cheatin a bit on the Ebike:D .
The scenery isn’t all bad in the garage..
View attachment 965192

Lol she looks like she is either pushing out a turd, smelling her own fart or possibly caught the lip of her stench trench on the front of the seat 😂

That being said.....im still in lol

69hondo

Reaction score
The wife is having fun.
Those were all electric bikes. Pretty crazy....i still miss the sounds and amazing smells of all the to strokes. There was nothing like it

Agreed, I miss those days.

Mototrig

Reaction score
They came out perfect. El toro meat market in lake forest. Wish I was closer to wash11 but these were pretty good.
I didn't take a before pic of my tomahawk but here's after LoL
This and 2 slabs of smoked spare ribs
PXL_20210124_031347779.jpg

DWC

Reaction score
Oh yeah, you DEFINITELY need the shoes. The soreness goes away once your neather region gets used to the seat [emoji38] My hubby demanded a gel seat cover. I don't prefer it, but I want him to enjoy the bike too, so it is what it is.

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk
I tried the gel insert shorts and they were a definite no go. Looked and felt like a took a dump. Turns out my wife knew they wouldn’t work and bought the gel seat.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
is it the santa ana or on shore ?

Major wind event from central coast down into Mex right now.... I'm over the Newport Wedge on a bluff and my double pane larger windows are flexing a lot. Steady 35 knots with gust to 45knots on doppler. They're coming down from north and heading east into mountains and beyond. Gonna diminish but continue through evening and die off Tuesday. Looks like they took all the tankers out to sea from ports to north.

Taboma

Reaction score
Major wind event from central coast down into Mex right now.... I'm over the Newport Wedge on a bluff and my double pane larger windows are flexing a lot. Steady 35 knots with gust to 45knots on doppler. They're coming down from north and heading east into mountains and beyond. Gonna diminish but continue through evening and die off Tuesday. Looks like they took all the tankers out to sea from ports to north.

Good day to send the cutter out and have the boys slicker up for some real green water training. :eek:

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Good day to send the cutter out and have the boys slicker up for some real green water training. :eek:
So true! These are the conditions they went out in last big weather event. All I see today are those big ass tankers hauling through channel getting outside Catalina where it calms significantly. I have chunks of neighbors roofs flying around today.