WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Yes. It “cuts the corner” when traveling south from searchlight to Laughlin.
instead of 95south to 163 East; it’s, 95 south to “Christmas tree pass” East, to 163 East.
had to many in search light one night a couple nights 🤔😫😫

DC-88

Reaction score
163 from Laughlin, or the 95 between Cal-Nev-Ari and the rest stop

We did a good ride up and over to the lake a few weeks ago from a little N of Searchlight. Some parts pretty technical but there were access roads that connected most of it which we got on and off of . Tons of stuff to explore out there -
IMG_4394.jpg

IMG_4397.jpg

IMG_4393.jpg

IMG_4398.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4395.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
We did a good ride up and over to the lake a few weeks ago from a little N of Searchlight. Some parts pretty technical but there were access roads that connected most of it which we got on and off of . Tons of stuff to explore out there -
View attachment 967170

View attachment 967171
View attachment 967172
View attachment 967173
View attachment 967174
View attachment 967175

Ok, you are not allowed to just post a refrigerator full of snakes with no explanation.

grumpy88

Reaction score
View attachment 967170

View attachment 967171
View attachment 967172
View attachment 967173
View attachment 967174
View attachment 967175

The stage coach and rock house look like ones off of nelson on the way to el dorado

DC-88

Reaction score
No shit! We need the story

From the asphalt I believe it’s 165 that goes to Eldorado . Cool little town with some vintage stuff laying around outside. They do weddings and stuff there . Those guys are chilling out in the refer in the general store —

BlowMe

Reaction score
My 16 year old doing a rear brake service on his 74 Z.

View attachment 967241

And not fair, you need to hold that flashlight in all the wrong places like he did for you and now its his turn to yell at you about how he cant see shit lol. That reminds me....i need to go work on something with my dad again soon 🤣

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Ok, you are not allowed to just post a refrigerator full of snakes with no explanation.
I had to research that shit.... the desert dudes forget we all don't live in 120 degrees and haven't learned about living with snakes.

Here we go, grabbed from web....

Just put the snake in a 5 gallon bucket with a lid on it and drop it in a chest freezer. The snake is comfortable and just goes to sleep, permanently. It can then be taken out of the bucket in a few days and placed in a plastic bag for longer storage.

Taboma

Reaction score
I had to research that shit.... the desert dudes forget we all don't live in 120 degrees and haven't learned about living with snakes.

Here we go, grabbed from web....

Just put the snake in a 5 gallon bucket with a lid on it and drop it in a chest freezer. The snake is comfortable and just goes to sleep, permanently. It can then be taken out of the bucket in a few days and placed in a plastic bag for longer storage.

It appears in that freezer pic, that the end with the pointy things have been removed. I see rattles, but no heads. So I'm guessing it's for the dinner special, I'll take chicken.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Never something simple. Looks like they will have to remove some cabinets. If they can’t match we need new ones. Let alone trying to get them out without breaking the counter tops. NEver a dull moment around here. First the leak. The next day the new refrigerator stopped working luckily it’s fixed and was under warranty. Only lost a little in food.
63357620786__4308EDBD-1992-4557-B31F-2E4435C00923.jpg

Reactions: DWC

Hava-Schiada

Reaction score
The new TV's 'ambient mode' is kinda cool. You take a picture on the app of the tv on the wall and it recreates the wall behind it to blend in. You can put artwork or photos up in that mode as well and it won't burn the screen if it stays up for hours. View attachment 959060

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk
[/Q
The new TV's 'ambient mode' is kinda cool. You take a picture on the app of the tv on the wall and it recreates the wall behind it to blend in. You can put artwork or photos up in that mode as well and it won't burn the screen if it stays up for hours. View attachment 959060

Hey DB loving that fireplace. We are looking at something like this for our new Havasu build. Is that the Scion model? If so, what size 78”????
Lastly, how are you and Mr. DB liking it so far?? Thanks in advance!

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey DB loving that fireplace. We are looking at something like this for our new Havasu build. Is that the Scion model? If so, what size 78”????
Lastly, how are you and Mr. DB liking it so far?? Thanks in advance!
We are really happy with it! Ours is the Scion 55". I love the different coloring options and it does actually put out a little bit of heat when you have it set to that setting [emoji106]

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
We’ve moved up. Or back or forward. Who can tell. At least half the kitchen closed off now.
Did I mention
I Fn hate water damage. [emoji33][emoji849]

View attachment 968110