I can match that
20210117_111217.jpg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Chicken legs for dinner.

All seasoned up.
20210206_173829.jpg

Made my own glaze. home made jalapeno jelly and habanero mustard tequila and some seasonings.
20210206_173146.jpg

On the pellet grill.
20210206_174804.jpg

250⁰ for an hour then 400⁰ for about 20min to crisp them up.
We'll see how they turn out!!

Taboma

Reaction score
Loved our big goofy fuck, " Hold my beer and watch this shit" Bengal male for 15 years. I'd laugh my ass of while trying to stop the blood loss, the shit he'd do was just comical.
Our last cat was a F2 Savannah, Swazi, more a dog than a cat, loved the water. Tipped the scales at 23 lbs, demanded great amount of respect, he could seriously fuck you up, but was thankfully a big lover boy. We lost him 13 years ago. 😢

Swazi and Patty Oct 09.jpg

Last edited:

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Loved our big goofy fuck, " Hold my beer and watch this shit" Bengal male for 15 years. I'd laugh my ass of while trying to stop the blood loss, the shit he'd do was just comical.
Our last cat was a F2 Savannah, Swazi, more a dog than a cat, loved the water. Tipped the scales at 23 lbs, demanded great amount of respect, he could seriously fuck you up, but was thankfully a big lover boy. We lost him 13 years ago. 😢

View attachment 970241

My bigger one Chester is about this guy's size. Id be surprised if Halsey even made it into the double digits weight wise but he has a 6ft vertical leap.

They'll both be 5 next month

Taboma

Reaction score
My bigger one Chester is about this guy's size. Id be surprised if Halsey even made it into the double digits weight wise but he has a 6ft vertical leap.

They'll both be 5 next month

After we lost Swazi in the wildfire, we were devastated.
Our therapy came thanks to our amazing lady friend "Sam". Sam had been an early breeder of Bengals, using the Asian Leopard Cat, back when that program first started, working with researchers, as a means of genetically eradicating Feline Leukemia. Then she turned to Savannah breeding, using the African Serval, originally for the same purpose.
After losing Swazi, who we'd adopted from Sam, she recruited my wife and I to work with her humanizing and training Savannah Kittens prior to being sold.
First she trained us, she was extremely exacting how we interacted with them, what behaviors encouraged, which to avoid and which got the kittens scolded.
Hurting humans was a big no no, the kittens were taught that right off.

Of course in her case, her cats were adopted, not just sold, you had to qualify, which included a home inspection. Another qualifier, was meeting her other Bengal and Savannah cats and being accepted by them.

Hard to have a sad day when you're playing with kittens, so this is how we scratched our "Cat" itch, up until Sam passed away from cancer.

This was the half acre enclosure she'd created for her cats ---- you might say she was passionate. Some times when we'd go to Havasu, we'd drop Swazi off and let him spend a few days outdoors in this "Safari" world built for cats.

Sam's kitty safari.jpg

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
After we lost Swazi in the wildfire, we were devastated.
Our therapy came thanks to our amazing lady friend "Sam". Sam had been an early breeder of Bengals, using the Asian Leopard Cat, back when that program first started, working with researchers, as a means of genetically eradicating Feline Leukemia. Then she turned to Savannah breeding, using the African Serval, originally for the same purpose.
After losing Swazi, who we'd adopted from Sam, she recruited my wife and I to work with her humanizing and training Savannah Kittens prior to being sold.
First she trained us, she was extremely exacting how we interacted with them, what behaviors encouraged, which to avoid and which got the kittens scolded.
Hurting humans was a big no no, the kittens were taught that right off.

Of course in her case, her cats were adopted, not just sold, you had to qualify, which included a home inspection. Another qualifier, was meeting her other Bengal and Savannah cats and being accepted by them.

Hard to have a sad day when you're playing with kittens, so this is how we scratched our "Cat" itch, up until Sam passed away from cancer.

This was the half acre enclosure she'd created for her cats ---- you might say she was passionate. Some times when we'd go to Havasu, we'd drop Swazi off and let him spend a few days outdoors in this "Safari" world built for cats.

View attachment 970271
This one was of Halsey when he was about 1.5yr old. It is one of my favorite pictures
20160628_204802.jpg

Attachments

• 20160628_204802.jpg
    20160628_204802.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 62

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score

4Waters

Reaction score
I just finished a zoom about a college level curriculum in HS for my daughter with several teachers, vice principal, an administrator from USC and dozens of other kids and their parents and completely forgot what shirt I was wearing. Hope I didn't offend anyone🤣🤣

20210210_202122.jpg