WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

poncho

Reaction score
Hula Hut 3.0, hanging with Sean@Daytona Bike Week.
20210308_134453.jpg
20210308_134508.jpg
20210308_134639.jpg
20210308_134853.jpg
20210308_134652.jpg
20210308_134831.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
View attachment 980056

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I thought about that ( looked at buying one )and parking on site we have 24/7 security,but company policy we can’t ,we are pretty much 100 mph with these we build these in 15-17 weeks so after work its dinner finish any paper work missed from the day ( shit ton with COV ) couple drinks and bed and start over . 4 hours to home this is as close to home as I’ve been , and if they buy it out right I can go home every weekend .
Good choice Lenwood over Victorville.Victorville to Lenwood notorious speed trap,be careful.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Not nearly as interesting as some. But. We are in stress / anxious/ excited mode and can’t wait mode all at the same time. Lol. Today’s adventures. Old AC removed. Pick countertops and backsplash. Trim tiles for the pool. Yes I’m drinking now. [emoji33][emoji849]
I can honestly say to anyone. Don’t do this shit all at once. Just saying. [emoji16]
IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3861.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWC

Reaction score
Not nearly as interesting as some. But. We are in stress / anxious/ excited mode and can’t wait mode all at the same time. Lol. Today’s adventures. Old AC removed. Pick countertops and backsplash. Trim tiles for the pool. Yes I’m drinking now. [emoji33][emoji849]
I can honestly say to anyone. Don’t do this shit all at once. Just saying. [emoji16]
View attachment 980101

View attachment 980102
View attachment 980103
View attachment 980104

Gonna be badass when it’s done. We re-plastered a few years ago and it was worth every penny to not see the dirt gather in the spalling areas.. Nice choice on the new tile its gonna make a ton of difference.
I was shocked when they finished chipping out the old plaster. Guess in my mind it was more of a skim coat. The bigger shocker was the amount of brushing needed after.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Gonna be badass when it’s done. We re-plastered a few years ago and it was worth every penny to not see the dirt gather in the spalling areas.. Nice choice on the new tile its gonna make a ton of difference.
I was shocked when they finished chipping out the old plaster. Guess in my mind it was more of a skim coat. The bigger shocker was the amount of brushing needed after.

I’ll add more updates to the pool thread as we go along. And riverbound a better shout out on my AC. I just got home tonight and everything is happening. [emoji2957]
Perspective wise we did the pool ourselves 21 years ago at about 23 k. To update we are at about 17k i think. But as you said. Well worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
I’ll add more updates to the pool thread as we go along. And riverbound a better shout out on my AC. I just got home tonight and everything is happening. [emoji2957]

Sounds like your gonna be 100% set for Summer.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
So we have been looking at class A Motorhomes to get me out of hotels and tow my Colorado ( burned out on hotel live ) new/ used 150k 30-40 K cash down , but now with fuck up in office we are scared , fuel- inflation , fuel not so bad I’ll only drive it every 16-18 weeks , Wifey says with what I spend in hotels a month might as well have something to show for it . What yee say ?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
So we have been looking at class A Motorhomes to get me out of hotels and tow my Colorado ( burned out on hotel live ) new/ used 150k 30-40 K cash down , but now with fuck up in office we are scared , fuel- inflation , fuel not so bad I’ll only drive it every 16-18 weeks , Wifey says with what I spend in hotels a month might as well have something to show for it . What yee say ?
I am no Tax WIZ, but couldn't you deduct almost all of it off Taxes? What are you planning, tow a small vehicle?

P.S. recall here, I did suggest an R-V a week or so ago? Just Saying.:)

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Crash alley 2021 piper tech

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
That's cool, ran the time lapse back and was amazed he was sitting there for over a 1/2 hour before he flew off. Golden Eagle ?

Yep, he sits there often, the time lapse are the best! This is the first time I've actually seen him head to toe. We were wondering if it was a Golden or Bald, but after some research and identifying his lower tail feathers, we assumed he/she was a golden, looks like we were right. So Bitchen!! 🦅

Taboma

Reaction score
Yep, he sits there often, the time lapse are the best! This is the first time I've actually seen him head to toe. We were wondering if it was a Golden or Bald, but after some research and identifying his lower tail feathers, we assumed he/she was a golden, looks like we were right. So Bitchen!! 🦅

Go to Axis-Crook 2, there's another one to ID sitting there right now :D

Taboma

Reaction score
@MissB a young one, Hawk or Falcon, but I'm having trouble IDing it. Just noticed on the Viewer the camera is listed as Colvin Mtn 2, not Axis-Crook 2 as the image ID shows.

Hawk Axis-Crook 2.JPG

Hawk Axis-Crook2-2.JPG

Last edited:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

Wasn’t expecting them today
IMG_2374.jpg

Taboma

Reaction score
A little Kestrel, this is a female, the males have almost a peach hue, and dots, not stripes, they are raptor!

That's it, that bird name, the Whatcamacallit cute little raptor thingy I couldn't recall 🤔--- cool, thanks 👍

Oh and thanks too, now you've got me checking the hundreds of cams looking for friggin birds. 🥴 😂

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
That's it, that bird name, the Whatcamacallit cute little raptor thingy I couldn't recall 🤔--- cool, thanks 👍

Oh and thanks too, now you've got me checking the hundreds of cams looking for friggin birds. 🥴 😂

wait a few months till fire season.... then they get really good!

Taboma

Reaction score
wait a few months till fire season.... then they get really good!

Being on the opposite end of Hodges than your place of employment, and suffering the full wrath of the 07' burn, I'm glued to those cams when the winds kick up. :eek:

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Being on the opposite end of Hodges than your place of employment, and suffering the full wrath of the 07' burn, I'm glued to those cams when the winds kick up. :eek:

ah man, sorry! I feel with added air support and better communication among supporting agencies, we won't let that happen again....;) Chief stresses about the area between Elfin and Twin oaks...

Taboma

Reaction score
ah man, sorry! I feel with added air support and better communication among supporting agencies, we won't let that happen again....;) Chief stresses about the area between Elfin and Twin oaks...

You guys had a couple up that way late last year that could have gotten ugly and you wrapped em up quick. 👍 👍
We're county up here in the shadow of Bernardo Mtn., we'd vote for RSF picking us up in lieu of Escondido. ;)
Although you guys scare builders with your tough fire regs. :eek:

Your ad here

Reaction score
Painting some pieces for my project that is worn out construction sign orange. Didn't want white or black so I mixed the paint and came up with this.
20210310_092131.jpg

20210310_102056.jpg

2Driver

Reaction score
I have a big one on top of Camelback mt right now that is uncomfortable level dollars. LOL

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
I have a big one on top of Camelback mt right now that is uncomfortable level dollars. LOL
I would imagine that’s really good and really bad. Hope it works out!

2Driver

Reaction score
Feel like Micheal Burry sometimes waiting for closure