WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

dave29

Reaction score
Was just up working in the garage and saw this. I just had to take a picture.
IMG_20210404_133009836_HDR.jpg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
View attachment 989218

Sweeeping the 405 this am for your VP

While she is So Close!! Get Your Laughing "ASS" down to the Border and Just Look like you are trying to do your JOB.

OR!!

Get out of the Way and Let one of the Hundreds of Hard Working Border Agents who work the Problem day take over. You have No Clue anyway.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Scored today, found a shell for the dually. Shell is perfect, no nicks or marks. Paid 1k vs the 4k for a new one

Next up, drop kit and 19.5 american force wheels View attachment 989452 View attachment 989453

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

These guys have a lot of wheels and will make whatever you want (if needed).

I don’t know about going with 19.5 and lowered. Unless you’re going to do a lot of suspension work, may be a rough ride. Those commercial tires like weight.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score

I don’t know about going with 19.5 and lowered. Unless you’re going to do a lot of suspension work, may be a rough ride. Those commercial tires like weight.
Yeah when I did 19.5 on my last dually it stiffened the ride up. I really am not looking to go major on the drop. 3" spindle and shackles (possibly hangars in the rear)

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score

do not buy from jk wheels. Terrible customer service and garbage billet. They don’t use Alcoa’s they start with junk China aluminum and it shows.

if you’re gonna get wheels I recommend wheels a million in Florida. That’s where I got mine from. All real Alcoa’s.

9DF9DB20-B640-40E2-95FA-2230E98E8E41.jpeg

Or if you want something reeeeally nice and custom there’s JTX forged. They make amaaaazing sets of wheels.

are you tossing my/your old 19.5s on it? I texted you a long time ago it seems you left half the lug nuts at my place. I kept em in case you ever came back around.

cofooter

Reaction score
do not buy from jk wheels. Terrible customer service and garbage billet. They don’t use Alcoa’s they start with junk China aluminum and it shows.

if you’re gonna get wheels I recommend wheels a million in Florida. That’s where I got mine from. All real Alcoa’s.

View attachment 989794
Or if you want something reeeeally nice and custom there’s JTX forged. They make amaaaazing sets of wheels.

are you tossing my/your old 19.5s on it? I texted you a long time ago it seems you left half the lug nuts at my place. I kept em in case you ever came back around.
Damn, going all Mad Max there...... :)

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score

View attachment 989794

I wish I could run the American force wheels but they are a different lug pattern. I ended up putting them on my dad's class c motorhome.

Lol, I was wondering about those, thought I lost them in the shop. If you still have them I'll have to come grab them sometime when I'm in the area.

View attachment 990209

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Nice, do those supports come out later or stay in the concrete?
It is a basement I hand dug out under our house. The supports held up the house. Once the floor poured I moved the posts inward so the walls could be built and framed under the house. Here is an images of it completed except for the flooring which I want to have epoxied.

AAF10523-8C9B-4612-A052-566D4C6F99FF.jpeg

JDKRXW

Reaction score
It is a basement I hand dug out under our house. The supports held up the house. Once the floor poured I moved the posts inward so the walls could be built and framed under the house. Here is an images of it completed except for the flooring which I want to have epoxied.

Holy Shit! - that is an IMPRESSIVE DIY project.
Good Job.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Holy Shit! - that is an IMPRESSIVE DIY project.
Good Job.

Thanks it was a huge undertaking but well worth it. I will try to pull up some of the beginning images and the ramps that I used to pull the dirt out with a wheel barrow. Oh to be young again.....

RichL

Reaction score

View attachment 990231
Hmmm. Someone else who joined the "hand dug basement under the house club".
😄