WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

Taboma

Reaction score
I told the guys we are in rattlesnake country and to be careful and use a shovel to make noise in the bushes along the sidewalk we are replacing before we put our hands next to the bushes to form. Well they thought I was full of shit, I see one of our guy bend down and then jump up and back with surprise and terror on his face🤣, he looks at me an says "Snake"🤣, I start laughing and said "Told you fucker"🤣. I walked over and saw a gopher snake and I said you are lucky. He grabbed shovel and walked the length of our job twice and made all kinds of noise in the brush. They believe me now🤣🤣 I wouldn't fukin lie🤣.

About 3 feet long

I noticed what appeared to be gopher snake in my backyard the other day. Size, shape and head type made it easy to ID it as a non-venomous species, but it's coloration was strange, more like a metallic greyish bronze, like he shimmered in the sun. Looking it up later I discovered it was a one of the colorations of a Rosy Boa, which I'd only seen the lighter colored version previously.

JD D05

Reaction score
Oldest daughter graduated this week. They had this parade and she wanted to use the boat...day prior I told her flat out no. Than I decided it was more important that I do it for her than worry about my issues with it. Glad I did! It was pretty huge deal really surprised me. I am 38 and when the boy Graduates I will be 52 lol.

20210602_190556.jpg
20210603_105743.jpg
20210603_092006.jpg
IMG-20210603-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
I noticed what appeared to be gopher snake in my backyard the other day. Size, shape and head type made it easy to ID it as a non-venomous species, but it's coloration was strange, more like a metallic greyish bronze, like he shimmered in the sun. Looking it up later I discovered it was a one of the colorations of a Rosy Boa, which I'd only seen the lighter colored version previously.

Not my pics -- but here's what they look like, in case you run across one. Both the lighter variety I'd previously seen and the darker one like I saw a couple of days ago.
They make awesome pets, but my keeping pets days are over, so they can be yard pets.
Rosy Boa-light.JPG

This the color of the one I saw this time -- in the shade pretty dark, but when the sun hit it, it appeared more metallic.

Rosy Boa - dark.JPG

Tank

Reaction score
@Tank can probably vouch but excellent breakfast and patriotic atmosphere. Not expensive either end right by the sandy beach.

View attachment 1010313

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude. You on town right now? That’s half half a mile from my house. That’s place is tasty. Good dude owns it too. It’s where mrs Olsen’s used to be and now mrs Olsen’s is in the harbor and not even close to what it used to be except they have live bands that plays Saturday and Sunday. With Barrett today and just got back from watching the band right now. 😁👍

If your around roll by.

Reactions: DWC

HBCraig

Reaction score

69hondo

Reaction score
Fundeck lives again.

Attachments

• 20210605_143027.mp4
    69.3 MB

toto

Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL Homes and Green Grass.. You are a Lucky Man!!
Thank you Looking Glass and I agree 100%. I M very fortunate and I have moved to an amazing place. The wife and I need to get used to the lakes out here after having river homes ( Bullhead, Needles Red Rooster) for 40 years.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Thank you Looking Glass and I agree 100%. I M very fortunate and I have moved to an amazing place. The wife and I need to get used to the lakes out here after having river homes ( Bullhead, Needles Red Rooster) for 40 years.

Don't Look Back = Life Is Good!!:cool:

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Dude. You on town right now? That’s half half a mile from my house. That’s place is tasty. Good dude owns it too. It’s where mrs Olsen’s used to be and now mrs Olsen’s is in the harbor and not even close to what it used to be except they have live bands that plays Saturday and Sunday. With Barrett today and just got back from watching the band right now. [emoji16][emoji106]

If your around roll by.

Sounds great but babysitting my grandmother all weekend and completing her to do list. Leaving Monday morning.

Tank

Reaction score
Sounds great but babysitting my grandmother all weekend and completing her to do list. Leaving Monday morning.

Well, now you
Know where we’re at. Let me know when you’re around and want to have a beer(s)! 😉👍