Current Situation - a picture thread

c_land

Reaction score
4C9C6FD5-DAD1-4884-ABFC-F8B0CFB3D282.jpeg
7A32CF36-1C53-497C-9A5B-1BF9FCC03828.jpeg

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Our son just showed me a video from the Big Island waves crashing over a house this weekend. How is the quality of the Aulani? I hope that the quality has held up With bing a Disney property. I have a business contact looking for suggestions and that was one I was going to suggest to get away from it all. I have not bee out there since it has opened.
The place was very nice. Like Disney normally does, the grounds, rooms and everything very clean. The characters made quite a few appearances that the grandkids really loved. I cant remember how many pools and hot tubs there were along with a couple water slides and lazy river. Nice beach that was very clean in a lagoon and has the breaks that break up the large waves. A little spendy, but you get what you pay for. The Luau was pretty good. Back to buffet style and a great show. My only complaint would be the capacity of the restaurants for a good meal. They have a couple good restaurants, just hard to get into. There were plenty of places in there for the normal deep fried stuff that us older fuks should not be having, and plenty of places to get drinks. We didn't go hungry, I just like to have a decent dinner a few times when on vacation and we didn't want to leave the resort. In the end we would definitely go back.

FCT

Reaction score
No, that race wasn't but we train there - Last 2 weeks and going back tomorrow night.
Awesome. Love that place. It’s been a few years but I’m sure it’s still bad ass. If you see Kevin Cozad around tell him Scott Simon says hi. Awesome family still doing great things for the amateur scene.

j21black

Reaction score
Awesome. Love that place. It’s been a few years but I’m sure it’s still bad ass. If you see Kevin Cozad around tell him Scott Simon says hi. Awesome family still doing great things for the amateur scene.

Not sure that I know him - Park was sold a few years ago - Keith Kingsfield owns it now.

They mix up the layout every now and again, but for the most part it says close to the same.

Using the GP track mostly for training - And they built another sand track on site that is only available to the kids that are involved in the training program.

Mill Creek just decided to close up shop, and rumor is that LLAQ may move to Monster - I'd be surprised to see it go anywhere else honestly. Maybe McLartys as it replicates national conditions quite well, just not sure they have the infastructure to support that many folks showing up.

Ran 7 Mini Major East @ MM last year and the 2022 Mini Major East is coming up there in a couple of weeks.

DWC

Reaction score
Couldn't post ot last night do to the issues.

My son kicking back in the spa drinking his beer (IBC Rootbeer) after a brutal football practice

View attachment 1141798
Looks like a well deserved cold one! Actually miss pop Warner football practices. Nothing better than running the hell out of the kids. Our group laughed at high school hell week their freshman year. We made sure the team was ready for the 4th quarter in the IE heat. 😉

4Waters

Reaction score
Looks like a well deserved cold one! Actually miss pop Warner football practices. Nothing better than running the hell out of the kids. Our group laughed at high school hell week their freshman year. We made sure the team was ready for the 4th quarter in the IE heat. 😉
It was well deserved, we have a new conditioning coach this year and he is an ass kicker, cross fit/boot camp type training in full gear, kids are gonna be ready.

• Love
Reactions: DWC

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score
How do you like the pace arrow? Enough power with the 6.7?
I ike it. My first RV but we rented for a couple years trying to see what i like. I will say i notice a difference when towing. Either RZR on trailer or flat tow 2001 Jeep Cherokee, but i am not in a hurry so it works

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
That's the Jackson's and they primarily keep it in Powell. It's a big SOB on the trailer. I'm 6' and my eyes are at the rub rail.
I knew it was either his or yours.......

Heard this one might be going up for sale soon.........

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
It’s important to stay hydrated, we went up the waterfall yesterday. The road /trail was completely washed out most the way. We stopped at a couple other canyons and climbed some waterfalls before more rain came.

F22C15BB-9603-455D-BB40-0DBB5276CC38.png
F03073B8-6225-4B7F-A0B4-5C5A0EE0E22F.jpeg

FBC3B04A-86E3-48FE-BFB0-309E2CA7066E.png
DED4A732-FF98-4748-95FF-E5AB68E7D213.jpeg