WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
They’re so majestic. ❤✝️❤️

We were at a friend’s place on Lake Washington & they were sitting 5 in a tree. Gone by the time I got my camera.

I should post video of a morning in Hoodsport ~
7:00 a.m. having coffee on the deck while everyone else slept. Heard a splash & went to see. Seal was having lox for breakfast and when he shook the head off, a bald eagle swooped in to get his pickings. It was so fun. Seal kept looking right at me every time he surfaced. 1/2 hour later 3 deer 🦌 on the beach. It was SO AWESOME.

It was ‘out of the every day’ as I like to say. “Well Spotted” is what my brother picked up in his travels.

“Mrs.”

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
If you ever get a chance to go to Alaska do it besides it being awe inspiring the eagles are like seagulls at the ocean they're everywhere.
Thanks for the suggestion. We went to Alaska on a cruise about 5 years ago. I hope to one day get back there and spend a bit of time on land. LOL

Nordie

Reaction score
Taking the bike back to the mechanic, I just don't have time to fix it all up.

20230119_131653.jpg

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That little one looks like hell on wheels.

😆

Still trying to get her to smile for pics. She's got the Zoolander 'Blue Steel' look on lock, though.

She has her moments, but she is a really good puppy. She's gonna be a great dog.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Does she weave the new shoots as it grows or leaves it natural?
Hahaha. None of the above, it was a gift. We have lots of greenery at our home, but seem to have brown thumbs. We are good at killing stuff. There is a lot to growing it. We were reading all about last night after we got the bamboo. Neat stuff for sure.

From what we read you have to keep turning it toward the sun to make it twist like that!

Last edited:

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
Great pictures!!! I saw my first bald eagle in the wild in the gorge this past summer. What a great sight. Thanks for sharing.
That’d be cool seeing them in Topock. I’d have thought too hot for them, especially during the summer.

“Mrs.”

HBCraig

Reaction score
My boy and his catcher signed an NIL deal with a muscle stim company and is in a commercial

Screenshot_20230125_131856_Instagram.jpg

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
My boy and his catcher signed an NIL deal with a muscle stim company and is in a commercial

View attachment 1192715
Isn't he still in high school. Or is he already at UNLV. 👍

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score

View attachment 1192715
Awesome. Please tell him congrats. He must be one hell of a player.

I was sponsored by Marc Pro when I raced bikes. They are really neat units.

One of my old team skinsuits. Mine had the Nevada flag in the 24 lettering as I won the Nv/California pro team time trial championship
Screenshot_20230125_171746_Facebook.jpg

Last edited: