WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Custom garage cabinets

GMD

Reaction score
Looking to have the first stage of my garage cabinets built in LHC.
I went to one
supplier, and I won’t say on here, but they would not supply me with a detailed written quote. I’ve been burned by a couple businesses in Havasu where I didn’t get what I thought I was paying for, and won’t let that happen again.

Looking for more higher end cabinets. First phase will be 6 cabinets and the 2nd phase in a few months will be 15 cabinets.

JD D05

Reaction score
Not sure if this is what your going for or not. Buddy owns this company...

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
i ordered all mine on amazon from New Age Products.........pick an choose the sizes you need, great quality, arrive fully assembled, you can also go direct them as well, same price I believe

FCT

Reaction score
BF40EED8-A1D8-48C9-8265-5C9BA6F975F5.jpeg
I put New Age Cabinets in my garage and have been very happy with the quality. Lowe’s is a distributor but you have to order them online and they will ship to Lowe’s or your house. Cabinets come assembled as well.
BF40EED8-A1D8-48C9-8265-5C9BA6F975F5.jpeg

GMD

Reaction score
View attachment 870748 I put New Age Cabinets in my garage and have been very happy with the quality. Lowe’s is a distributor but you have to order them online and they will ship to Lowe’s or your house. Cabinets come assembled as well. View attachment 870748

I have a neighbor with those cabinets and they are well made.
your cabinets look like the have a toekick?
And how did you put the silver separator in there? Looks great.

FCT

Reaction score
I have a neighbor with those cabinets and they are well made.
your cabinets look like the have a toekick?
And how did you put the silver separator in there? Looks great.
I put a 2x4 across the bottom on the wall and that’s what the cabinets sit on so they are off the ground. The silver and black was a color they offered when I bought them. I don’t think it’s a option anymore 🤷‍♂️

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Call Peter or Eric Fleming from Baldhead Cabinets. If you go this route you will be buying new kitchen cabinets for your wife....

I have a couple of my projects in the man cave section. These cabinets will outlast all of us.

Reactions: FCT

FCT

Reaction score
Call Peter or Eric Fleming from Baldhead Cabinets. If you go this route you will be buying new kitchen cabinets for your wife....

I have a couple of my projects in the man cave section. These cabinets will outlast all of us.
Those are bad ass

Reactions: SJP

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Yep. Love my Baldhead Cabinets.

Reactions: SJP

Gelcoater

Reaction score
View attachment 870748 I put New Age Cabinets in my garage and have been very happy with the quality. Lowe’s is a distributor but you have to order them online and they will ship to Lowe’s or your house. Cabinets come assembled as well. View attachment 870748
I’ve been eyeing those for a while now.
Pro series or Bold?
How long have you had them?
Anything you wish you would have done differently as far as layout or sizes?
I’m considering a couple of the 48” cabinets and possibly a 36 as well.

Always Floored

Reaction score
Looking to have the first stage of my garage cabinets built in LHC.
I went to one
supplier, and I won’t say on here, but they would not supply me with a detailed written quote. I’ve been burned by a couple businesses in Havasu where I didn’t get what I thought I was paying for, and won’t let that happen again.

Looking for more higher end cabinets. First phase will be 6 cabinets and the 2nd phase in a few months will be 15 cabinets.
I own Full Throttle Custom Spaces here in lake Havasu. We have the highest quality cabinet in town. I would be happy to give you a quote. Give me a call or text 928-421-1344 our prices will not be beat.

Last edited:

GMD

Reaction score
I own Full Throttle Custom Spaces here in lake Havasu. We have the highest quality cabinet in town. I would be happy to give you a quote. Give me a call or text 928-421-1344 our prices will not be beat.

ill call you later today. Can you meet me on Friday morning?