WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Custom Truck Shop...

milkmoney

Reaction score
I deleted my post, my temper gets the best of me some times and I don't want to get booted from this forum. Just know that if we ever to squared off your head would be firmly planted in your POS dodges headlights. A couple of people on this site have met me, I am not a small person and I have a very short temper. I wouldn't think twice about doing what I said I would do. g The 45 YO adult in me says grow up child. The 45 YO adult in me says do what I say I would as well.

Again. Thanks for the laugh. This shit is funny.

As stated. I am a shorter guy and out of shape. [emoji41][emoji12][emoji106][emoji202]

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Eager to hear how all this shakes out Josie.

Amp....whatever. I see their trucks running around Irvine. They are growing obviously but I will never forget the Quad stuff that was shit.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Please be sure to adjust the headlights when you lift a truck, so fucking tired of being blinded by assholes with lifted trucks in my 3/4 ton HD work truck that doesn't have auto tint mirrors!!

BTW, nice looking truck, not trying to be a downer, just tired of having to tilt my head while driving to and from work every day.
So true but it's kind of expected in todays society......... so I just deal with it, go on with life and not give myself a heart attack over something I can't fix.[emoji41]
I put in just shy of 20k lumens of headlights on my f350. I rarely need the brights so it throws out 9600 lumens on low and have yet to be flashed. Just sayin'[emoji6] [emoji4]

milkmoney

Reaction score
So true but it's kind of expected in todays society......... so I just deal with it, go on with life and not give myself a heart attack over something I can't fix.[emoji41]
I put in just shy of 20k lumens of headlights on my f350. I rarely need the brights so it throws out 9600 lumens on low and have yet to be flashed. Just sayin'[emoji6] [emoji4]

When I am in my Beemer and the little dick with the lifted truck guy gets close and the lights are in my eyes. I jus hit the sport mode button and poof. It's dark again [emoji12][emoji106][emoji202]

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
When I am in my Beemer and the little dick with the lifted truck guy gets close and the lights are in my eyes. I jus hit the sport mode button and poof. It's dark again [emoji12][emoji106][emoji202]
:D
That "poof" part would be really useful if we could use it on certain people:p:p

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
This shit is funny. Reading two grown ass big men on the forums. [emoji12][emoji106][emoji202]

Oh for the record. I am not really that big of a guy. And out of shape [emoji41]

Lmao!! I did my original post with a smiley winky face, that's usually not a, hey let's throw down
I have yet for a full size vehicle to be in front of me break checking because of headlights. Almost always a Prius or some other lame ass little car.
And for the record I can gauran god damn tee my headlights aren't reaching from California to Washington, lmao!!

Your welcome for the entertainment,

Sorry for the side tracking Joe, your work looks great, was trolling your page and forum last night, some bad ass rides!

milkmoney

Reaction score
Lmao!! I did my original post with a smiley winky face, that's usually not a, hey let's throw down
I have yet for a full size vehicle to be in front of me break checking because of headlights. Almost always a Prius or some other lame ass little car.
And for the record I can gauran god damn tee my headlights aren't reaching from California to Washington, lmao!!

Your welcome for the entertainment,

Sorry for the side tracking Joe, your work looks great, was trolling your page and forum last night, some bad ass rides!

I seen the smiley face. Lol. That's why I made my funny comments. It's so petty. But hey. [emoji41][emoji12][emoji106][emoji202]

prosthogod

Reaction score
How does that Fabtech ride compared to Icon lift?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
How does that Fabtech ride compared to Icon lift?
To compare apples to apples, you would have to have the exact same vehicles with both brands of kits.

Around here, everybody wants something different!

I can tell you that the the Ford rode like a Damm dream. But they also ride pretty awesome bone stock.

So im my mind, when you lift a truck, and it rides as good as stock if not better, that's a first class lift kit. 👍

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Dennis should know who is taking delivery of this...

20170215_091139.jpg