WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Custom tumblers or wine glasses

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Just putting this out there my wife makes custom tumblers and wine glasses. Christmas is around the corner.

Check her stuff out on instagram:

designs_by_tm

If you live in the Prescott, AZ area we can deliver for free. Outside of this area she charges shipping which is at cost and a minimum of $10.

Nanu/Nanu

Reaction score
Refreshing for Christmas 2021! She's going to put a stop on her orders November 1 so she can guarantee for Christmas.

Nanu/Nanu

Reaction score
KIMG0807.JPG
KIMG0805.JPG

KIMG0810.JPG

Just some examples of her handy work.

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
I am a HUGE fan of personalized gifts. I have never understood why that Things Remebered, they were the first I remember, store isn't bigger than Amazon itself. Her stuff looks great.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Those are cool... my wife does some too...she does some glass etching stuff also. 👍

Nanu/Nanu

Reaction score
Those are cool... my wife does some too...she does some glass etching stuff also. 👍
I bet that's a really cool process!! Does your wife do the alcohol ink? I think that's the coolest because it's invisible when you apply it then bam its all different colors and swirled around.

Hooter does your wife display her work online like Instagram? I'll tell my wife to look her up.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I bet that's a really cool process!! Does your wife do the alcohol ink? I think that's the coolest because it's invisible when you apply it then bam its all different colors and swirled around.

Hooter does your wife display her work online like Instagram? I'll tell my wife to look her up.
No alcohol ink...have to check that out. She's done some stuff through Facebook for peeps. She's still putting her Instagram together. How about your wife? Insta?

Nanu/Nanu

Reaction score
No alcohol ink...have to check that out. She's done some stuff through Facebook for peeps. She's still putting her Instagram together. How about your wife? Insta?

Si.

designs_by_tm

Nanu/Nanu

Reaction score
@waterboy thank you and right on. what is your Instagram name? I'll give her a heads up.