WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Customers....

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I get a call to look at mold job in Rancho Bernardo. We agree on 3:00. I texted at 2:00 to ask if he's still good with 3:00. He finally answers he is, and I reply I am on the way.

I knock on the door. He hollers he'll be right there. Door finally opens. "Sorry, I was in the bathroom." His hands are wet as we shake.

I'm glad he washed his hands.

Guess where the mold job is.... in the bathroom.

"Pardon the smell" he says as he leads me in there to look at the water damage. :eek::eek::eek:

He's a nice Indian guy. The condo already smells faintly like curry. I impressed him with my homemade Lamb Vindaloo recipe. The water damage wasn't too bad.

I upsold him on a whole new tiled shower. The thought of floor to ceiling tile, a quartz lined shampoo niche to match the bath counter top and raising the shower head up is what got him.

I often have to look under kitchen sinks. That is often where leaks happen. Every freakin' time that's where the stinky overfull trash can is. No one thinks to have that out of the way for me. Like the mold isn't bad enough, I get to jamb my head in there next to the old canteloupe and the coffee grounds from this morning. LOL

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
26C93B0A-DE19-4E6F-8A22-A0B6D810201C.jpeg