Richard.E

Reaction score
IMG_4677.JPG
IMG_4678.JPG

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Seems like a life time ago now.. LOL

My buddy Pat (Cutting Edge CNC) and myself gave it a run in the marine industry for awhile under the name "Cutting Edge Marine" making battery boxes, and rig kits for a few manufacturers. Those were the optima battery boxes.

We made a few things that are still being made today. The battery boxes we made for Schiada are still being produced today. We were the ones that came up with the "I-Beam" instead of hold down poles.. When we did our step plate boxes we used I beam sides with the mfg's logo in the side of them, and then used bosses of the top plate to hold the battery down, instead of running a middle plate like everyone else. We actually came out with a few "next level" things for the time we were doing it.

RD

J.P.

Reaction score
Looks like the bilge in a 22 DCB. Nice metal.

CECNC

Reaction score
Seems like a life time ago now.. LOL

My buddy Pat (Cutting Edge CNC) and myself gave it a run in the marine industry for awhile under the name "Cutting Edge Marine" making battery boxes, and rig kits for a few manufacturers. Those were the optima battery boxes.

Now that’s a blast from the past.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

What’s up Pat! Still waiting on you and Nancy to come spend a weekend in Havi with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Are they still doing anything? I have one teeny tiny project i wanna do, in center of my closed bow part is a billet Orion logo I’d love to have cut all the way through so i could back light it.