WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CV19 thread ?

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Wasn’t there a covid/vaccine/treatment thread. Went back 5 pages and couldn’t find it. Maybe I missed it or it was moved. A thread that sought to amass factual information and experiences seemed like a good thing.

Our RDP community has had 2 recent losses, JBB and now T & B. Have their been others? I apologize if I missed or forgot some. How many inmates have been hospitalized? Were any of these hospitalizations and fatalities vaccinated? Were any of the often mentioned items such as ivermectin, zinc, elderberry etc etc used by any of these inmates?

A search of blood clotting in Vegas after receiving the J&J turned up many items. But, they were all about the same 18 yr female. Believe it happened back in March/April. There were a total of 6 similar cases in the US. They were 6 out of 6.8 Million. Inmate Ladsm reports his SIL is tragically one of 27 others now experiencing similar severe clotting. Could find no mention of these cases on the internet. I know there are inmates living in the greater Vegas/Clark County area. Curious if this current severe situation is being reported locally? If 6 cases in the entire country back in March/April caused an interruption in the J&J, 27 similar cases in Clark County seems very news worthy, to say the least.

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Wasn’t there a covid/vaccine/treatment thread. Went back 5 pages and couldn’t find it. Maybe I missed it or it was moved. A thread thought sought to amass factual information and experiences seemed like a good thing.

Our RDP community has had 2 recent losses, JBB and now T & B. Have their been others? I apologize if I missed or forgot some. How many inmates have been hospitalized? Were any of these hospitalizations and fatalities vaccinated? Were any of the often mentioned items such as ivermectin, zinc, elderberry etc etc used by any of these inmates?

A search of blood clotting in Vegas after receiving the J&J turned up many items. But, they were all about the same 18 yr female. Believe it happened back in March/April. There were a total of 6 similar cases in the US. They were 6 out of 6.8 Million. Inmate Ladsm reports his SIL is tragically one of 27 others now experiencing similar severe clotting. Could find no mention of these cases on the internet. I know there are inmates living in the greater Vegas/Clark County area. Curious if this current severe situation is being reported locally? If 6 cases in the entire country back in March/April caused an interruption in the J&J, 27 similar cases in Clark County seems very news worthy, to say the least.

JBB wasn’t from Covid as I understand it.

RaceTec

Reaction score
JBB seemed to be some knee related complication? I would love to see a couple polls just to see info about the inmates we have a pretty big cross section of ages and people here. How many have had it, how many had it bad, how many vaccinated, how many break through cases, etc. All anonymous, just to see our numbers...

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
JBB seemed to be some knee related complication? I would love to see a couple polls just to see info about the inmates we have a pretty big cross section of ages and people here. How many have had it, how many had it bad, how many vaccinated, how many break through cases, etc. All anonymous, just to see our numbers...
That could be very beneficial. No rumors, no I heard about, so & so said etc etc.

C08H18

Reaction score
Hearing about alot of breakthru cases. Talked to a friend today finishing up a 3 week recovery from CV19.

He attended a birthday party with 30 present.
11 confirmed cases,
10 were breakthrough cases, he was not vaccinated
1 hospitalized for 2 weeks

Singleton

Reaction score
Hearing about alot of breakthru cases. Talked to a friend today finishing up a 3 week recovery from CV19.

He attended a birthday party with 30 present.
11 confirmed cases,
10 were breakthrough cases, he was not vaccinated
1 hospitalized for 2 weeks

the vax does not last - whatever BS benefit they say it provides, over time it does not work. That is why the Moderna CEO stated he sees annual boosters occurring to maintain. Total BS. If I get the vax (so I can continue to work) am not stopping the FLCCC prevention stuff.

Last edited:

bk2drvr

Reaction score
I was down hard for 3 weeks and not fully recovered for a couple of months. I still believe I have some lingering breathing issues. I was still testing positive after 6 weeks from first symptoms.
I would classify my case as moderate. I was weak, had breathing issues, lost 16 lbs in 3 weeks, could barely take care of myself but was not hospitalized. Hospitalized in my opinion is a severe case. Mild case IMO is just flu like symptoms for a few days to a week. I definitely did not fall into the mild category. I am not vaccinated.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Wasn’t there a covid/vaccine/treatment thread. Went back 5 pages and couldn’t find it. Maybe I missed it or it was moved. A thread that sought to amass factual information and experiences seemed like a good thing.

Not sure if you remember but the J&J shot was suspended for a few weeks around May I believe, for clotting problems mostly in 30-40 year old females we were told.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Not sure if you remember but the J&J shot was suspended for a few weeks around May I believe, for clotting problems mostly in 30-40 year old females we were told.
Yes, I mentioned the J&J interruption due to the 6 female cases. That made me wonder if only 6 cases spread all over the US was enough for action to be taken, wouldn’t 27 clotting issues, as reported here, all currently existing in Clark County NV also prompt action? ? ? Kind of makes you wonder about a bad batch in the Las Vegas area. This was reportedly known by the staff at a hospital in the area, but not a word about it from the news media??? Are these numbers accurate?

4Waters

Reaction score
Yes, and if I remember correctly they all had underlying clotting issues

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Yes, I mentioned the J&J interruption due to the 6 female cases. That made me wonder if only 6 cases spread all over the US was enough for action to be taken, wouldn’t 27 clotting issues, as reported here, all currently existing in Clark County NV also prompt action? ? ? Kind of makes you wonder about a bad batch in the Las Vegas area. This was reportedly known by the staff at a hospital in the area, but not a word about it from the news media??? Are these numbers accurate?
Sorry I didn't read close enough, but I was thinking it was a lot more than 6 cases at the time. Seems like there's been other clotting issues with the MRNA shots as well, here and other countries.

4Waters

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't read close enough, but I was thinking it was a lot more than 6 cases at the time. Seems like there's been other clotting issues with the MRNA shots as well, here and other countries.
There are clotting issues with the others as well, that's why I would recommend getting a blood test done checking for clotting issues before getting the jab

Singleton

Reaction score

Both have had clotting issues linked to them. Moderna also has a few heart conditions linked to it.
No research has linked a specific underlying condition to reactions

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Things are understandably evolving, I understand that. I believe it’s time there was a new number announced that is now needed for herd immunity to kick in. Today Biden announced 80% of the US have now received at least one jab. OK, but what do we now need to achieve this herd immunity which we once heard so much about?

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I suggested a spreadsheet at one point just to keep out the random posts snd opinions and jokers
Something like this would be very informative. This list is what we need to know in order better understand this virus:

- Weight
- Height
- Comorbidity like obesity, diabetes, etc.
- Smoker, drinker, etc.
- Diet
- Blood type (This is important to try and relate illness severity. Some people get very sick, while other do not. Why?)
- Vaccinated or Unvaccinated
- If vaccinated, what brand and when was it administered
- What were all of the persons symptoms
- What remedies did the person use? Ivermectin, etc.
- If a person died, were they hospitalized. If they were hospitalized, what protocol was performed on them.
- If hospitalized, how sick were they when they were admitted to the hospital.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Things are understandably evolving, I understand that. I believe it’s time there was a new number announced that is now needed for herd immunity to kick in. Today Biden announced 80% of the US have now received at least one jab. OK, but what do we now need to achieve this herd immunity which we once heard so much about?
The vaccine will not provide immunity. 80%, 180%, no immunity will be achieved at this point other than natural immunity.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
The vaccine will not provide immunity. 80%, 180%, no immunity will be achieved at this point other than natural immunity.
Could you please explain further? Perhaps we have a contradiction of terms.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
some blue states might get close, CA is at 73% now...

I don’t know CA stats but the numbers that Biden mentioned are not achievable. It’s an unattainable goal. Close just means, in Democratic talk, never.

The challenge is that many people watching and listening to Biden won’t do their research to realize what he said.

Let’s not forget the yearly boosters coming down the pipe. No way no how we ever reach those numbers.

retaocleg

Reaction score
you ever think it isnt just las vegas/clark county?

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
My understanding of herd immunity is, when an adequate number of people have been successfully vaccinated against a virus, there is no longer a sufficient number of hosts for the virus to exist and spread.

I have a friend I’ve known since elementary school. She became a upper level medical honcho at the Clairmont Colleges of So Cal. She gave me her personal explanation. When all of us kids were vaccinated against the childhood viruses, she later came down with one of them. (Could have been measels) The vaccination didn’t work on her for that particular virus. But she was protected by “herd immunity”. For the remainder of us the vaccination worked. The chances of her coming across someone with the virus were so small, she would be OK. And fortunately she was. Herd Immunity.

Polio is similar. The polio virus was NOT eliminated. It still exists in some areas of Pakistan, Afghanistan and equatorial Africa. Some in these areas have not been vaccinated. The chances of anyone in the US, somehow not vaccinated against polio, coming in contact and infected from someone, unvaccinated, from one of these regions and infected with the polio virus is so small, herd immunity against polio has been attained in the US, and most of the world. The virus still exists. But, you’re not going to get it. That’s my understanding of Herd Immunity.

Further explanations and definitions are certainly welcome. I’m no friggin’ expert.

Dalton

Reaction score

When hasn't the goal post been moved this since this started?

There's tons of vaccine injuries, many covered up also. In a pandemic like this, its important to give people a solution, a plan of action, and further orders, not many can let go and accept fate, whether good or bad.

Look at how quick we were to tie any death to covid, but how slow we are to associate any death with the vaccine. We've got covid long haulers, but where's our vaccine long haulers? They're in the shadows, and bonked on the head any time they pop out.

Whenever I talk to a vax pusher I cant help but see the similarities between them and pyramid schemers.

I'm not pro or anti vax, you've got to evaluate your entire life and decide what is less likely to harm you- Vax vs. Covid, and if you think you might be screwed either way, maybe flip a coin lol.

gqchris

Reaction score
My employer had a “booster” shot clinic yesterday on the east coast. Half of my staff over there, about 10 people, called off work today with side effects. Lovely.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Sure.

The vaccine isn't a vaccine at all. A true vaccine is intended to eradicate the disease. This injection was intended to minimize symptoms should someone contract the disease. Because this injection does not prevent the spread of the virus, it will never provide herd immunity. And at this point in time, the current injection is basically pointless, because it was developed during the first variant of the virus. We are now on the 4th or 5th variant of the virus, therefore you are seeing so many vaccinated people getting the virus with severe symptoms. This one size fits all injection is causing more harm than good. It's leaky and doesn't stop the spread. At this point in time the only path to herd immunity is for people to contract the virus, beat it and gain the antibodies which scientists state will last a person a lifetime. They also state that even if a person was to contract the virus a second time, the symptoms would be much less. This virus and it's variants are here to stay and until the government gets out of the way and allows the medical community to treat people with medication that works, we will keep kicking this can down the road. People do not need to die from this virus. They just need to be treated with the right medication when the contract the virus. Hospitalization at this point is damn near a death sentence, as the hospital is following a government protocol that more or less kills the patient. The patient when given Remdesivir has literally no chance of survival, as Remdesivir destroys their kidneys, therefore flooding their lungs, causing irreversible damage and ultimately death on a vent.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
My understanding of herd immunity is, when an adequate number of people have been successfully vaccinated against a virus, there is no longer a sufficient number of hosts for the virus to exist and spread.

I have a friend I’ve known since elementary school. She became a upper level medical honcho at the Clairmont Colleges of So Cal. She gave me her personal explanation. When all of us kids were vaccinated against the childhood viruses, she later came down with one of them. (Could have been measels) The vaccination didn’t work on her for that particular virus. But she was protected by “herd immunity”. For the remainder of us the vaccination worked. The chances of her coming across someone with the virus were so small, she would be OK. And fortunately she was. Herd Immunity.

Polio is similar. The polio virus was NOT eliminated. It still exists in some areas of Pakistan, Afghanistan and equatorial Africa. Some in these areas have not been vaccinated. The chances of anyone in the US, somehow not vaccinated against polio, coming in contact and infected from someone, unvaccinated, from one of these regions and infected with the polio virus is so small, herd immunity against polio has been attained in the US, and most of the world. The virus still exists. But, you’re not going to get it. That’s my understanding of Herd Immunity.

Further explanations and definitions are certainly welcome. I’m no friggin’ expert.
This would be true if this was a real vaccine. It however is not and the CDC has even changed there definition of what a vaccine really is. It's bloody criminal.

dspracing

Reaction score
It was interesting to hear the Joe Rogan podcast with Sanjay Gupta, the CNN medical correspondent. He (Sanjay) repeatedly claimed that he had "immunity". Now we all know that the "vaccine" does not provide absolute immunity.

Now, Rogan does provide antibody and other testing before the show. Rogan later referred to Sanjay's antibody test as a thin, weak red line. In comparison to his thicker red line after recently recovering from Covid and the Strong, Thick red line from another staff member who had recovered from covid AND later encountered the Delta variant.

Personally, I was somewhat surprised that a vaccinated person would show antibodies given what my basic brain knows about how the vaccine works. Nonetheless, the majority of the news-based information that I have learned and trusted has come from the Joe Rogan show, certainly worth checking out on those long trips to the lake or desert.

In response to your statement regarding herd immunity.... I wonder if such a thing could ever be obtained without population-wide boosters every X number of months given the fact that we are already seeing a strong decline in the effectiveness of the vaccine over time.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
This would be true if this was a real vaccine. It however is not and the CDC has even changed there definition of what a vaccine really is. It's bloody criminal.
If total eradication of the virus was a requirement for a treatment to receive “Vaccine” status, I believe that Small Pox may be the only vaccine to achieve that status? Have there been others?

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Dr. Harvey Risch epidemiologist from Yale university claims between 80 and 90 percent of all 800,000 covid deaths in the US could have been prevented with Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin and antibiotics. Our system right now is criminal.:mad::(

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I am not preaching for or against anything. Perhaps RD’s idea about a spread sheet with simple facts would work well. No room for opinions, definitions, I heard, etc etc. A violation of the HIPAA laws? Some here seem they would likely take it as such. Valid information among the inmates could be good thing. WTF, there are no experts here. Factual personal experiences can be a learning experience when shared with the rest of us non experts.

RCDave

Reaction score
If total eradication of the virus was a requirement for a treatment to receive “Vaccine” status, I believe that Small Pox may be the only vaccine to achieve that status? Have there been others?
The current c19 so called vaccines are faith based by those expecting them to provide significant protection.

At best these so called vaccines are flu shots, and not very good ones. At least flu shots provide a more broad spectrum of assistance against a volume of viruses.

RCDave

Reaction score
Given the poor leaky performance of the so called vaccines, the best course is to aggressively treat the inevitable China virus infections. And using these leaky vaccines only promotes faster and more serious virus mutations

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Dr. Harvey Risch epidemiologist from Yale university claims between 80 and 90 percent of all 800,000 covid deaths in the US could have been prevented with Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin and antibiotics. Our system right now is criminal.:mad::(
Any way you color it, that’s a “What If” at best. Just worded a little differently. There’s certainly no lack of those kind of statements. WTF, hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin may be really good stuff. Did YOU use either, and how did it help you? A doctors opinion can be like an ass hole, and you know the rest.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Polio??

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
since on the subject (granted I'm just an angry old fart Roofer)...
what about Chicken Pox????

didn't they say the best immunity was to catch it... then we'd never get it again?..

(now I'm itching...dam it... 56 years later..LOL)

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
The politicization certainly hasn't helped any of this. Fauci flip flopping on mask rules from day one as well as Pelosi, Newsome and Biden all caught not wearing masks (to name a few). Fauci might even be partially responsible for all of this which I could believe.

A vaccine that doesn't work like traditional vaccines of the past.
A vaccine that many people are both dyeing and getting messed up from and needing never ending boosters for.
Lack of media reporting on the vaccine risks and side effects.

And that's just the tip of the iceburg...

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Any government that forces lockdowns, masks, experimental “vaccines,” and basically outlaws hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin while using Remdesevir on hospitalized patients, paying hospitals more for Covid-19 deaths, endorses vaccines for children, and supports a new Merck drug that is Ivermectin 2.0 because there’s no $$$ in hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, all while government politicians secretly take Ivermectin and don’t get the vax and get wealthy (just maybe the giant pharma companies are paying them back for forcing shots that make them billions) can’t be trusted to run healthcare for a virus that has a survivability rate exceeding 98%

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
My research shows blood type is definitely a factor. I'm Type A negative and came close to dying.

Types B and AB were not at increased risk of COVID-19 infection. In terms of mortality, blood type A patients were at increased risk of death (OR = 1.48; 95% CI, 1.11–1.97) and type O patients had a decreased risk of death (OR = 0.66; 95% CI, 0.48–0.91) (P = . 01 each).

Something like this would be very informative. This list is what we need to know in order better understand this virus:

- Weight
- Height
- Comorbidity like obesity, diabetes, etc.
- Smoker, drinker, etc.
- Diet
- Blood type (This is important to try and relate illness severity. Some people get very sick, while other do not. Why?)
- Vaccinated or Unvaccinated
- If vaccinated, what brand and when was it administered
- What were all of the persons symptoms
- What remedies did the person use? Ivermectin, etc.
- If a person died, were they hospitalized. If they were hospitalized, what protocol was performed on them.
- If hospitalized, how sick were they when they were admitted to the hospital.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Any way you color it, that’s a “What If” at best. Just worded a little differently. There’s certainly no lack of those kind of statements. WTF, hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin may be really good stuff. Did YOU use either, and how did it help you? A doctors opinion can be like an ass hole, and you know the rest.
What's with this position you're taking? What if it's only 70%, 50%, hell even 20%, that's a lot of lives, the problem is our government is prohibiting the use and it's criminal. No I haven't used it, but I have it because these shots are not really working all that well and have killed close to 17,000 people in the US and injured hundreds of thousands. I'm not sure why you're taking this stand because all the info you're seeking is right here in different RDP threads and the vast majority are from legitimate respected sources. A recent study in England showed in a 7 month period 330,000 cases with 2,200 deaths, 63% were vaccinated. A good starting point of information is the post by Tom Slick on Ivermectin in the lounge, an awful lot of the info is in the P&G section.

Last edited:

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I'm not taking a stand or position on anything. The intent would be to get first hand info from RDP inmates. It is that and only that. Perhaps you're correct. There may be some first hand accounts spread throughout the many thousands of posts on RDP. Attempting to retrieve them from all the threads would be extremely cumbersome, to say the least. From your posts it seems you have NOT been vaccinated, you have NOT used protective meds such as ivermectin or hydroxycholoquine etc and you have NOT had COVID. That's all fine. But, it does not add any first hand info on vaccination, treatments and COVID.

Factual first hand info from RDP inmates was the intent. Not stats, opinions and statements from others from around the world.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I'm not taking a stand or position on anything. The intent would be to get first hand info from RDP inmates. It is that and only that. Perhaps you're correct. There may be some first hand accounts spread throughout the many thousands of posts on RDP. Attempting to retrieve them from all the threads would be extremely cumbersome, to say the least. From your posts it seems you have NOT been vaccinated, you have NOT used protective meds such as ivermectin or hydroxycholoquine etc and you have NOT had COVID. That's all fine. But, it does not add any first hand info on vaccination, treatments and COVID.

Factual first hand info from RDP inmates was the intent. Not stats, opinions and statements from others from around the world.
You are right, sorry I took this thread in the wrong direction, I'm just so pissed at our government and doctors I can't see straight. I hope you find the first hand info you're looking for, because you sure won't get it from the MSM.

DWC

Reaction score
the vax does not last - whatever BS benefit they say it provides, over time it does not work. That is why the Moderna CEO stated he sees annual boosters occurring to maintain. Total BS. If I get the vax (so I can continue to work) am not stopping the FLCCC prevention stuff.
This is why the Moderna CEO sees boosters.. 😳😬😉
CD61D66C-CBB2-482E-9017-8DC4E1DDCBDF.jpeg