WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CV19 thread ?

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I am not preaching for or against anything. Perhaps RD’s idea about a spread sheet with simple facts would work well. No room for opinions, definitions, I heard, etc etc. A violation of the HIPAA laws? Some here seem they would likely take it as such. Valid information among the inmates could be good thing. WTF, there are no experts here. Factual personal experiences can be a learning experience when shared with the rest of us non experts.
Agreed.... 4Waters tried that here earlier with some early success that benefitted us.... over time the thread lost its value due to offered opinions. Always worth another shot as mentioned above as a spreadsheet to keep it simply data.

poncho

Reaction score
I am as super against being told what to do as anyone out there, trust me. last year when the Maderna became available I got the message your scheduled for the shot, I'm smart enough to know that wasn't the time to start a fight.
We are based out of Seattle and everyone there is used to be being bent over.
I took 7 guy's with me and not one person had any issues after the shots, I kind of feel there isn't much in that needle.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I’m not sure if there is any vaccine that lasts forever. Many of us here are most familiar with the polio vaccine. When was the last time any of us received a polio vaccination or booster? I don’t believe the polio vaccine has an endless life. But, the virus it combats is nearly nonexistent. Believe that’s an example of Herd Immunity. Due to the vaccination programs of many years ago, the virus no longer had sufficient hosts from which it could spread. Even the very successful polio vaccine program had difficulties. The Sabin oral vaccine (sugar cube) contained a live virus. A couple among many millions did contact polio from the Sabin vaccine. But, because it was oral and didn’t require a shot, it was most used world wide. A side note, Dr Salk was so confident with his vaccine he used his own children to test it.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Agreed.... 4Waters tried that here earlier with some early success that benefitted us.... over time the thread lost its value due to offered opinions. Always worth another shot as mentioned above as a spreadsheet to keep it simply data.
Yes, it’s worth a shot. 4Waters’ good efforts led the way. Let’s keep helping each other with absolutely current, true, and valid information. Per the posts, an unacceptable number of inmates and their immediate families are having vaccine problems and some have contacted COVID. Opinions and BS are no help to us RDP inmates.

Last edited:

RCDave

Reaction score
One of my co-workers and his entire family is fully vax'd.
One of my dear friends and their entire family is fully vax'd.

Right now they all have Covid and about 1/2 of the 12 people are extremely sick.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I've posted this in another thread, but I'll add it here:

My grandmother got Covid and recovered. She then got the injection and had a stroke. She is now on comfort care until she passes.

My childhood friends mother died two days after her second injection.

My sister in laws younger sister early 30's, professional dancer has Pericarditis with a resting heart rate of 120 bpm after her second injection. Doctors don't know what to do about it.

My next door neighbor is fully vaxxed and just recovered from Covid.

A lady that lives near by that was fully vaxxed just died of Covid.

At the hospital that my wife works at, fully vaxxed people are dying on vents everyday.

So take those stories for what they're worth.

Singleton

Reaction score
I've posted this in another thread, but I'll add it here:

My grandmother got Covid and recovered. She then got the injection and had a stroke. She is now on comfort care until she passes.

My childhood friends mother died two days after her second injection.

My sister in laws younger sister early 30's, professional dancer has Pericarditis with a resting heart rate of 120 bpm after her second injection. Doctors don't know what to do about it.

My next door neighbor is fully vaxxed and just recovered from Covid.

A lady that lives near by that was fully vaxxed just died of Covid.

At the hospital that my wife works at, fully vaxxed people are dying on vents everyday.

So take those stories for what they're worth.

If we had honest media networks, these stories would be shared during the nightly news and public pressure would be on the government and drug markers to report side effect, etc.

RDP is my source for honest first hand feedback - so thanks for sharing your personal experiences.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
If we had honest media networks, these stories would be shared during the nightly news and public pressure would be on the government and drug markers to report side effect, etc.

RDP is my source for honest first hand feedback - so thanks for sharing your personal experiences.
That's exactly what I love about RDP, is we do in fact get first hand feedback here. That's also why I don't get the skeptics on here that like to argue our first hand data and feedback. We post this information to help and to educate. We post this info here to make people think and perhaps do their own research. It's all about helping each other and spreading the word, because as you said, the MSM is nothing more than a propaganda machine for the bad guys.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Had a regularly scheduled visit with my doctor this morning. She advised waiting at least 3 weeks after receiving a COVID vaccine or booster before you get other vaccinations such as shingles, flu, pneumonia 23 etc.

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score
Had a regularly scheduled visit with my doctor this morning. She advised waiting at least 3 weeks after receiving a COVID vaccine before you get other vaccinations such as shingles, flu, pneumonia 23 etc.

My wife was scheduled to get the boobies tested today.
Since she made the decision to get the vaccine (shot 1 this week), she was told no boobie test for 6 weeks.
Dr also told her to wait 3 to 4 weeks until she get shot 2 (if she gets it).

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
My wife was scheduled to get the boobies tested today.
Since she made the decision to get the vaccine (shot 1 this week), she was told no boobie test for 6 weeks.
Dr also told her to wait 3 to 4 weeks until she get shot 2 (if she gets it).
Moderna was 4 weeks between vaccinations 1 & 2. Booster 6 months after 2nd shot. Don’t know about Pfizer and J&J

Singleton

Reaction score
Moderna was 4 weeks between vaccinations 1 & 2. Booster 6 months after 2nd shot. Don’t know about Pfizer and J&J

Pfizer is 3 weeks between shots now. Wife is waiting 6 weeks between Pfizer shots, I am 4 weeks (if I move forward).
We are not doing boosters, only getting vaccine due to companies we work for have government contract mandate.

RCDave

Reaction score
Pfizer is 3 weeks between shots now. Wife is waiting 6 weeks between Pfizer shots, I am 4 weeks (if I move forward).
We are not doing boosters, only getting vaccine due to companies we work for have government contract mandate.
What happens when they require boosters as a condition of employment. That day is almost certain....

Singleton

Reaction score
What happens when they require boosters as a condition of employment. That day is almost certain....

I am hoping the legal system concludes this is BS.
I am willing to walk away from 30% of my income, but based on my analysis I will lose 60% of my income if I file an exception. 2 years from now, my 2 oldest kids college education will be paid off and I will be willing to walk away from a larger % of my income not to get a booster.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Yup, thats what I got back in May/ June..... I'm undecided on the booster that would be in January. Still prefer watching from sidelines on boosters even though I've jumped in with both feet thus far.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Eff the boosters. I got the required, but enough is enough. Did you hear they are about to release a pill which you take IF you get the vid, not a shot that doesn't stop us from getting the vid, doesn't stop us from spreading the vid, and let's not go there with them useless masks.