WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

cvt fan

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
who has one on their rzr 1000? I had one on my commander and it made a huge difference. I had the alba one with the alba gauge. I also want to put the gauge on the rzr but where should I mount it? all my flat panels are filled with switches.

anyway I have seen two models of the cvt fan, alba one and the blow hole one. any others?

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
It’s a bilge blower is it! Save yourself a ton of money measure the inlet then buy the right bilge blower and wire to a switch or the key switch. We were doing that on the rhino’s 12 years ago.

Oh yea and make it suck air out not blow air into the housing.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I think there is enough room for the gauge in 1 of 2 places, either on the flat panel just inboard of the door latch, left of the steering wheel, or on the dash just outside the storage bin area. If on the side of the storage bin area, you will probably need an angled gauge spacer like below to point the gauge up.

T143939111.jpg

If on the flat area inboard of the door latch you may need a straight spacer, as there is a dash bar behind there, and the gauge will be too deep and hit it.

I want to see how long this new belt lasts to see if I even need a blower and gauge setup.

robby dmax

Reaction score
http://desertcraft-us.3dcartstores.com/CVT-Blaster-II_p_89.html

My uncle was the first to bring this to market. He doesn't do a cheap bilge blower kit if that is what you are after.

Alot of very successful KOH and BITD guys run his stuff.

I actually have this fan setup on my car.. I have to say it is pretty damn nice fit and finish are great seems like it moves a lot of air over the belt.
Would definitely recommend over the other models that are just using a bilge blower in the factory hose.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
A computer fan instead! Is there are RDP friends and family deal? ;)

Call and ask for Mary (You might get my uncle mark as well
)...Tell her you are a friend of mine and see if she will pass on a friends and family discount.

No guarantees but it might work...lol

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I actually have this fan setup on my car.. I have to say it is pretty damn nice fit and finish are great seems like it moves a lot of air over the belt.
Would definitely recommend over the other models that are just using a bilge blower in the factory hose.

My uncle makes nice stuff. Typically over engineered and no short cuts.

He loves this stuff and if you ever have questions he is a wealth of knowledge.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
I’ve got iseparate hose with fan to prevent any restrictions on main cooling hose, helps at low speeds and idling when the clutch is not drawing air in at high rpms . Been great

Attachments

• 23F2099C-3F85-40D1-878F-1A905DCC9A6F.jpeg
    23F2099C-3F85-40D1-878F-1A905DCC9A6F.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 192