WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dad I got go

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I had a chick bring her 40lb pet pig on last summer... named Frankie....I start getting on throttles and gal was next to me at helm in passenger seat with pig in her lap snout out and butt pointed my direction... all the sudden I feel something tapping my thigh.... its a rapid round fire of briquette looking turds shooting out. I start laughing my ass off, throttle down and lean down to grab these solid as fuck briquettes off the floor... must've been 5-7 of em. Solid and no moisture around anywhere. We laughed and I said well, you think Frankie's good to go? Gal says you bet, sorry. I hit throttles again and sure enough out comes about three fresh bricks. Threw em over and that was that. And no I don't have pictures.... I was kinda busy. Haven't seen that pig since.

Wayn-o

Reaction score
I had that the other day. Sort of snuck up on me while at my buddys Parker house. He already headed for home. Didnt have my glasses so couldnt see the numbers on the key lock box. UH OH! Ran out of time. Had to drop trou behind his pontoon boat in the weeds. Headed for the garden hose for a wash down. Grabbed a doggie poo bag from the truck, picked up, and headed back to the beach. Good to go. Wife says "you didnt plug it or leave skid marks right?" Nope, all good!

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I thought this thread was just about dogs.😂

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Who TF brings a pig on a boat? Except for dinner BBQ!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
My pup pissed on our SeaDek while heading back down from Pirates.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I had a chick bring her 40lb pet pig on last summer... named Frankie....I start getting on throttles and gal was next to me at helm in passenger seat with pig in her lap snout out and butt pointed my direction... all the sudden I feel something tapping my thigh.... its a rapid round fire of briquette looking turds shooting out. I start laughing my ass off, throttle down and lean down to grab these solid as fuck briquettes off the floor... must've been 5-7 of em. Solid and no moisture around anywhere. We laughed and I said well, you think Frankie's good to go? Gal says you bet, sorry. I hit throttles again and sure enough out comes about three fresh bricks. Threw em over and that was that. And no I don't have pictures.... I was kinda busy. Haven't seen that pig since.
Can't imagine how hot that chic was.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
X2!!!

????
I hope she is hot and put out after that ........
Got even better... after we run around in ocean a while with kids, pig, etc... we end up at harborside fancy restaurant and she puts pig in this duffle bag designed carrying thing made for Franky.... I carry it into restaurant [I know gm] we sit down with kids all around us. Kids start ordering pot stickers with pork and gal pleads with us not to, lol.... after dinner I take pig out and leash it while I walk slowly out front door making sure gm saw it.... boy did he go into a tizzy.... something about food safety or some such shit. Out we go back on the boat.... bye Felicia.