WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dads with Daughters

TOBTEK

Reaction score
We have two young daughters. 15.5 and 13. Up until a few days ago, never had been on Tick Tock. I was sent a link to check out a posted video.
Immediately I learned one thing....... our youth is seriously F’d up, most have Zero common sense from watching several of the posted videos. Very concerning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD D05

Reaction score
We have two young daughters. 15.5 and 13. Up until a few days ago, never had been on Tick Tock. I was sent a link to check out a posted video.
Immediately I learned one thing....... our youth is seriously F’d up, most have Zero common sense from watching several of the posted videos. Very concerning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scarred to even look.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Funny. LoL

Just the opposite at my house though...

I knew my daughters Good friends real well. They were like my daughters as well.

My kids know all my friends too.

Different strokes. :)

JD D05

Reaction score
Funny. LoL

Just the opposite at my house though...

I knew my daughters Good friends real well. They were like my daughters as well.

My kids know all my friends too.

Different strokes. :)

I defiantly know my daughters female friends also, some are also like my daughters. But I do react like that with the different groups of guy friends.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I defiantly know my daughters female friends also, some are also like my daughters. But I do react like that with the different groups of guy friends.

Depends on the group?

If I say...

I'm going to Glamis with Rob and Randy, they know who I'm talking about.

If I say...

I'm going too the river with Dave and Steve, they would know who i'm talking about.

Now if I said i'm going to the river with Rob and Randy.......

I might get that exact same reaction!!!!! lol

Cdog

Reaction score
My 12 year old is on that stupid thing. She and her friends do these stupid dance moves (non sexual lol) kinda like cheerleader arm moves. I make fun of them telling them they look like they have cerebral palsy.

My wife meets all these PTA moms. I call them flops. Then she spouts off some random name of a flop where she's going to drop off something or whatever. My response is similar to that chick in the in the tic Tok vid. LOL!

As I type this out I'm realizing I sound like a grumpy old asshole hahaha!! 😂

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
lets just say I've had to file a couple restraining orders before I got married.