WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dallas Investment Property Club

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Well that’s what I was asking.. lol. We send you $$. You send us more back right? :D.
Never take your profits at first. Roll them back in for at least 5-10 years. You can get to the point that banks will call you to take foreclosures off their hands in a package. We had a shopping mall that sent us a rent payment of $40k every month. I gave some seed money to a buddy that bought and rented dental offices. He has now turned the business over to their daughter and retired at 55. They bought a new motorhome and are going to travel like we did. Going to take the 5th and meet up with them next month. What I'm saying is build your wealth. Opportunities will come along for cash flow without touching the principal.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Never take your profits at first. Roll them back in for at least 5-10 years. You can get to the point that banks will call you to take foreclosures off their hands in a package. We had a shopping mall that sent us a rent payment of $40k every month. I gave some seed money to a buddy that bought and rented dental offices. He has now turned the business over to their daughter and retired at 55. They bought a new motorhome and are going to travel like we did. Going to take the 5th and meet up with them next month. What I'm saying is build your wealth. Opportunities will come along for cash flow without touching the principal.
That’s the plan for retained rentals.
Standard BRRRR method stuff.
Buy distressed.
Renovate to bring value up.
Refinance at the new, higher ARV, to pull out the initial investment.
Rent it out.
Repeat the process.

Keep the initial investment in the business, and recycle it over and over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro