WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dammit Dave!

Her454

Reaction score
Its all your fault. How's this for something stupid.....

I've been a little under the weather the last few days so I decide I'm going to go relax in the bathtub. So I start running the water and then I sit down for a sec and get side tracked by that damn "Self Evident Truth's" thread of yours.

Then one thread led to another and next thing I know I have a living room full of bubble bath! :fsakes:smackhead

Eazykiller

Laurie
Reaction score

I've been a little under the weather the last few days so I decide I'm going to go relax in the bathtub. So I start running the water and then I sit down for a sec and get side tracked by that damn "Self Evident Truth's" thread of yours.

Then one thread led to another and next thing I know I have a living room full of bubble bath! :fsakes:smackhead

yep,:junk

its his fault!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I like it... :D That means my thread did it's job! Sucked ya in and kept ya here! Quality not Quantity right? Sorry about your living room.. :lamo

RD

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
"If a man says something, and a woman isn't there to hear it, he is still considered wrong until proven wrong when a woman does hear it."

As I stated in the "Truth" thread.

I rest my case....:D

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score

Look on the bright-side, at least it wasn't the toilet :lamo