WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Damn CA.....

Done-it-again

Reaction score
All state run campgrounds are closed, WTF. The ones that are open like “Newport dunes” it’s only for essential travel. While I have the pass my family does not.

F’u Newscum. Your head so far up your own ass it’s unreal. You brag about CA is the 5th largest economy and your killing it single handed.

May the recall be successful, I will take my chances.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Problem as I see it is his replacement will probably be some la raza bat shit crazy nut bag. Kinda like Russian roulette.

True, i think we have the devil now so the next one can’t be as bad.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Lol ! We said that about Gray Davis , then useless Arnold and then i personallysaid no buddy could be worse then moon beam and Newsome said hold my beer ! Good luck california

I have to agree. Just who can be worse than Newscum who is related to Pelosi? Hopefully the recall gets someone else who is out of that family tree.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
At least it would show these dictators there are consequences....

There is no consequence for Gavin.
He’s part of the monarchy. Losing that slot wouldn't even be a speed bump.
Citizens MIGHT benefit, maybe slightly, but the CA ruling class will not even hiccup.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Citizens MIGHT benefit, maybe slightly, but the CA ruling class will not even hiccup.

That sucks!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

@Bobby V
It’s not a compliment...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ha Ha. Didn’t say it was...lol 😂

How’s The new job?

It’s brutal. Did two weeks as a helper to learn the process and rig. They had me as an extra hand before this, but being on prevailing wage they made me work this time instead of just being an assistant driller.
I learned real fast I’m not a spry 50 yo anymore...
But I’ll go back as driller and have the young bucks to do the heavy lifting!
It’ll be good, get me to retirement.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
One of the biggest reasons he needs to be booted, is that it would seriously affect his presidential run. You KNOW that is in the plan. And having been removed from office would look terrible for him.

I don’t see how it would have any effect whatsoever on a presidential appointment...which is what they are now.
Kamila Harris couldn’t pull 1% of her own State (CA) in the primary, yet there she is.
Biden has had 48 years to accomplish something in government, yet has done nothing positive, and is frankly one of the oldest, whitest, most racist, child groping, misogynistic, feeble minded, short tempered fools ever to disgrace the office...yet there he is.
If it’s decided that Gavin is the next in line that’s what will happen. If we’ve learned nothing else this past year it is that we the people have ZERO say in anything.
Until we decide to go all in, nothing will change.

DLC

Reaction score
I don’t see how it would have any effect whatsoever on a presidential appointment...which is what they are now.
Kamila Harris couldn’t pull 1% of her own State (CA) in the primary, yet there she is.
Biden has had 48 years to accomplish something in government, yet has done nothing positive, and is frankly one of the oldest, whitest, most racist, child groping, misogynistic, feeble minded, short tempered fools ever to disgrace the office...yet there he is.
If it’s decided that Gavin is the next in line that’s what will happen. If we’ve learned nothing else this past year it is that we the people have ZERO say in anything.
Until we decide to go all in, nothing will change.

they didn’t vote for Biden, they voted against TRUMP! If only trump could of held off some tweets, looked more presidential and not as a bully. Then they would of needed to cheat even more than they already did, only some many dead people vote from the grave.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
they didn’t vote for Biden, they voted against TRUMP! If only trump could of held off some tweets, looked more presidential and not as a bully. Then they would of needed to cheat even more than they already did, only some many dead people vote from the grave.

I Disagree.
There is no possible way they would have let Trump win...votes be damned.
They were not prepared in 2016, a mistake they had no intention of repeating. They destroyed an entire economy, entire States to accomplish the steal.

The votes and numbers are irrelevant. There is zero recourse in the courts. This is in fact a coup, and beyond that, they are now going to convict him of inciting an attack and try to imprison him.
And mark my words they will do it if no one does anything.
Biden has the lowest approval rate in the first week out of him, Trump and Obama.
Yet I’m to believe he pulled 80 million votes and out pulled Obama himself?
No, Trump didn’t cost himself this election.
We cost him the election by watching it happen and whining on a boat site.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
One of the biggest reasons he needs to be booted, is that it would seriously affect his presidential run. You KNOW that is in the plan. And having been removed from office would look terrible for him.

Exactly!

grumpy88

Reaction score
I Disagree.
They were not prepared in 2016, a mistake they had no intention of repeating. They destroyed an entire economy, entire States to accomplish the steal.

The votes and numbers are irrelevant. There is zero recourse in the courts. This is in fact a coup, and beyond that, they are now going to convict him of inciting an attack and try to imprison him.
Biden has the lowest approval rate in the first week out of him, Trump and Obama.
I agree 100 percent with what you said in your last two post ! 2016 was never going to happen again .

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I agree 100 percent with what you said in your last two post ! 2016 was never going to happen again .

I was unsure how much stroke the West Coast ruling families had on the national stage.
That answer seems clear now with the insertion of Harris, as well as the continuing reign of Pelosi. Especially without a whimper from the Queen Killary. Not a peep.
Can you even imagine that Harris would be seated and Pelosi is BEHIND her in line? Nd Hillary isn’t even a part of it?
That signals a MAJOR internal power shift, IMO.
No, Gavin could give 2 fucks about recall, or really anything the CA citizens have to say. Why would he?
The only way monarchies ever fail is when they infight, like WWI.

Shit, Biden gropes the chests of 10 year olds at the podium and everyone laughs...

DLC

Reaction score
I Disagree.

so your saying that Nancy, chuck, Cumo, Gavin and others orchestrated a global pandemic and took over states / shut them down and ruined thousands and thousands of same business, then changed the voting rules in order to get Sleepy Joe and Da Hoe into office
and
they didnt leave any proof - like not 1 email or VM.

i think if trump didn’t bag on McCain he would have won Az!

03C533E9-41A9-4718-8ED8-DC156FB78CC2.jpeg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Please stop repeating this nonsense. The left and the media and big tech pounded this TDS message every day for 4.5 years ensuring the Democrats believed Trump was/is an evil, deranged, racist, white supremacist.

Not to mention the theft of the election.

westair

Reaction score
so your saying that Nancy, chuck, Cumo, Gavin and others orchestrated a global pandemic and took over states / shut them down and ruined thousands and thousands of same business, then changed the voting rules in order to get Sleepy Joe and Da Hoe into office
and

View attachment 966097
Yes big mistake taking it to far with McCain .... Trumps downfall for sure, and not just in arizona.

Reactions: DLC

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
and

View attachment 966097

Frankly, I don’t think that bunch could orchestrate a successful bowel movement...

DLC

Reaction score
less than 80,000 votes in 4 different states would have took it the other way!

im just as shocked as the rest of you And figured Trump had it !

I just nope ol Joe screws the pooch and pushes it to far, he hasn’t done anything to unite the nation and there is a lot he could do....