WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Damn....................

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I miss the good ole days before turds F'ed em all up. :(

kacqngnrxvs31.png

giphy.gif

Good job turds, but we'd rather not see your fat ass heros. ;)

HotRod82

Reaction score
Ugh....I'd seriously rather rub one out.
The good news is there are millions of women out there who know what sexy is and dress accordingly. I was in vegas recently and I'm happy to report the uber short cocktail dress is still in full effect. Thanks ladies for the effort.....real men appreciate it greatly.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I have no idea WTF happened that the pictures are doubled or tripled but when the subject is that hot who cares?
Your incompetent and couldn’t control your mega jerkoff is what happened. And no one has ever denied MT is a high quality Hooker. And yes Daddy would Tap it!;)

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Nice, so dick pics are allowed these days?

sorry got it off cnn didn’t notice with my phone. Wait, pink dildos are allowed and a photo chopped plastic penis is not. Hummmmm

I’ll switch it out to fox and have the real pic

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Another class evening at RDP P&G flows thru the leech line to a close.
Great Driveby post GMAC,anyone were to speak of your significant other as you do regarding Melania Trump there is no doubt you would burn this place down.Be careful RDP P&G is end of line for you and your ilk,obvious you and your buddies have no place to go or you would be there.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
So refreshing and the local police no longer have to answer the "sasquatch sightings on the WH lawn calls" they were inundated with between '09 and '16...….

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
After Trump made an unfavorable decision a while ago, a libturd, might have been Obama, ask him on an open mike, "How do you sleep at night?"..
The POTUS replied loud and clear, "Naked, with a Super Model".... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ray