WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dan Crenshaw

Cole 392

Reaction score
32393D98-5B70-47CA-B28B-974410878A93.jpeg

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Chaney / Crenshaw / Romney and all other RINOā€™s (Republicans In Name Only) days are numbered. Anyone who votes for them might as well register as a Democrat since they side with them 90% of the time anyways.

Trump 2024

shunter2005

Reaction score
This is exactly what I was thinking earlier tonight, after I heard what he said. I'm embarrASSed that the POS is from Texas. Even more so, that he is from my district. May have to get off my ass and help find another one to run for his job. I'm not sure there are any that can't be corrupted and not dive into the swamp.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Phony Rhino, he is a Good Talker. The Jerk is out supporting and Campaigning for liz Cheney. I swear the Republican Party has more Wishy Washy Traitors than at any time I have ever seen. šŸ˜ 
Where you been @Looking Glass its been a few weeks since you last posted which is rare. Hope everything is ok.

530RL

Reaction score
By the time you guys get done weeding out anyone who does not pass the Trump loyalty and purity test, your political party is going to be pretty small. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Universal Elements

Reaction score

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Goggins always brings receipts. The Chips N Caviar interview was a good listen.

From his IG account:

I just did the Chips Nā€™ Caviar Podcast. This will not be my typical motivational podcast, itā€™s more of a go-fuck-yourself podcast!

I have been hearing a lot of lies and shit for years about my military career, my service, and my skills as an operator.

The legend of the Navy SEALs is what made me who I am. I had to change everything about myself just to get in the door. I had been a piece of shit and a liar about who I wanted to be instead of telling the truth about who I was. I had to accept a lot of bad things about myself and slowly found the courage to change it to live up to that legend.

What I ultimately found is that the legend is no more than a myth. Now to be clear, there are some bad motherfuckers within that community and some of them are my very best friends. And while I donā€™t know all of them, sadly a lot of the ones I do know, act just like the examples you will see in the podcast.

When you hear Navy SEAL, donā€™t associate me with that myth. You are giving them way too much fucking credit. I worked my natural ass off to build character and continue to bust my ass every fucking day, living that Day One, Week One mentality. Itā€™s not some marketing bullshit like a lot of them will sell you.

While I am flawed like a motherfucker, you will never see me lie about somebody in an effort to take them down to hurt their reputation and who they are. These people were purposeful in their actions. As I say, Roger Fucking That!

I never wanted to do this nor go there. I want to always stay true to my mission of helping people do and get better because I know how hard this world is out here.

Long story short, this Navy SEAL did a podcast with this guy running his mouth so now it is time that these motherfuckers hear it from my me. I have hard documents to provide hard facts.

Never let a motherfucker defame your character, your hard work and dedication to being better. Several people told me to ā€œtake the high road,ā€ ā€œdonā€™t worry about it,ā€ ā€œyou know the truth, etc.

So many motherfuckers take that high road that itā€™s too busy up there right now so I am going back to old school Goggins where there are no roads. There are just hard truths and fuck yous.

Last edited:

shunter2005

Reaction score
Well, he doesn't represent a majority of Houston proper and he certainly doesn't represent me. His district is mostly NE in the Humble and Kingwood area. However it drifts all across the Spring and lower Tomball area. Finally, it drifts down to NW Houston area and down to the Katy area with the tail end winding up in west and southwest Houston. Man, that is some gerrymandered district. Almost as bad as Shiela Jackson Lee's district. But good news about Lee. She has announced she is running for Mayor of Houston. Wonder if she will run for both slots and give up Congress if she becomes the next shitty mayor of Houston.

TbzUlNOixT5kHJJAEnP6dflnHqa8QOZpa8Zzn3re1qw.jpg