WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DARK KNIGHT

Riverratrob

Reaction score
Anyone going to see it the reviews are coming out as a great movie, people say Ledger is phenomanal .i heard it is :thumbsup :thumbsup

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Wife blindsided me and said she wants to see it this weekend.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Doubt will see it. Heard some theatres started showing it at midnight and have been going ever since.

Photo Chick

Reaction score
Going today I think..... I'm not usually into this type of movie but this one looks to be real good!:thumbsup

Photo Chick

Reaction score
So I saw the movie and was disappointed.... no only was it slow in the beginning....it drug out way too long!:thumbsdown

I know it made a lot of money this weekend though..... I'm curious what others thought???

Director...
Reaction score
So I saw the movie and was disappointed.... no only was it slow in the beginning....it drug out way too long!:thumbsdown

I know it made a lot of money this weekend though..... I'm curious what others thought???

Did Brown...live up to the hype...?

:p

JBG

Reaction score

Maybe it was the company?:smackhead:hmm

HPBoats83

Reaction score
I thought it was a little long and I didn't like the ending all that much. Other then that it was pretty good.

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
I saw the movie and I thought it was awesome and I can't wait for the 3rd one to come out! I think this was by far the best movie I have ever seen Bale is an awesome Batman! and Heath Ledger what can you say? Awesome!

JBG

Reaction score
I saw the movie and I thought it was awesome and I can't wait for the 3rd one to come out! I think this was by far the best movie I have ever seen Bale is an awesome Batman! and Heath Ledger what can you say? Awesome!

Yes, but was it Awesome?:D

XtrmWakeborder

Bean Counter
Reaction score
I thought it was a great movie, and liked the length. It made me feel like I got more for my 20 bucks.:thumbsup I'd say it is the best Batman yet, but don't think Ledger is God's gift to acting like everyone is saying. He was good, but I think they are blowing it out of proportion because he is dead.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I thought it was a great movie, and liked the length. It made me feel like I got more for my 20 bucks.:thumbsup I'd say it is the best Batman yet, but don't think Ledger is God's gift to acting like everyone is saying. He was good, but I think they are blowing it out of proportion because he is dead.

Yes, but He did Mary Kate. You gotta respect that! :beer
(Although if he had bagged them both simultaneously, it would have been better) Ashley is much hotter, IMHO.

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Yes, but He did Mary Kate. You gotta respect that! :beer
(Although if he had bagged them both simultaneously, it would have been better) Ashley is much hotter, IMHO.

Have you seen pictures of the Olsen twins of late? I wouldn't let you bag either one of them..........

Photo Chick

Reaction score

I have to agree with you!

:hmm:hmm:hmm

Yes the only time I will ever compain about that!:p