WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dash cam

oldschool

Reaction score
Looking for a dash cam. Any suggestions? Do any of them work on motion or just record a loop?

oldschool

Reaction score
I bought a Vantrue , works well , has many features and options . Just by watching people drive these days , and a few YouTube videos on road rage , a dash cam is now a required necessity .
I’m looking for something to catch any vandalism while it’s parked.

Firemanjoe

Reaction score
I went with a thinkware. They have lots of options on their website. Mine has front and rear cameras and has parking modes

2Driver

Reaction score
I went with a thinkware. They have lots of options on their website. Mine has front and rear cameras and has parking modes
Yep me too. got the f70.

It records in 1 minute segments in a loop the bigger the sd card the longer the loop. mine is about 4 hours. you can set sensitivity to record impacts or bumps. impact records are stored outside the loop file so they dont get over written Also has a button to hit that will save a 1 minute file outside the loop, the cool thing it goes back 10 seconds after you hit the button. Also records audio like a cop talking to you or proving your blinker was on etc.

Here some of my footage

Joker

Reaction score
The Owl Cam works great for driving and sending you notifications if someone bumps your car. No overheating issues in the summer either