WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dave we need to make the forum private

gqchris

Reaction score
Dave,

Please turn off one of your income streams to protect us users because we are incapable of following basic privacy standards.

Ya, no.

You want to be private on a forum it is easy -

1. You have a screen name.
2. Don't use your real full name.
3. Don't use your specific location or birthday
4. Create a unique or private email address just for forum use, that does not have your name in it.
5. Don't post your phone number, address, place of work, license plates, boat registration etc. Also do not post pictures with that information shown in them.

Very simple.

And folks wonder why I don't post any identifiable pics of myself, or family on ANY social media sites. No thanks. I also dont announce being out of town or vacations until way later after the fact.

76sanger

Reaction score
We all pretty much showed our hands in the boating and offroad world by holding Trump rallies all through the spring,summer and fall. I would not be surprised if the left comes for us someway somehow by taxing the heck out of these toys. Or closing down riding areas, boating. These leftist are extremely hateful and revengeful people. I mean look at what they are doing on social media, shutting down conservative people and sites.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
And folks wonder why I don't post any identifiable pics of myself, or family on ANY social media sites. No thanks. I also dont announce being out of town or vacations until way later after the fact.

There are pics of you on this site..

That said, the internet paranoia is just that paranoia..

Nobody is going to come after the members of rdp.. They would come after me long before they came after anyone else on here.

RD

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Read Instigators signature. LOL. Last quote in particular.

RD
I dont think my signatures show up on tapatalk and I know they don't show up on Android and I have no idea about Apple because I refuse to me held hostage by those fucks.

I do stand by the statement that Liberalism is a mental disorder if that is what you are referring to.
:D

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Off of my Android based phone-

"RiverDave;2357174 said:
Let it be said right now so there's no confusion as to where RDP stands on the matter.

If you support Hillary Fuck Off. If you support Bernie then seriously.. FUCK OFF!"

A simple cut and paste.
And I agree.

I dont think my signatures show up on tapatalk and I know they don't show up on Android and I have no idea about Apple because I refuse to me held hostage by those fucks.

I do stand by the statement that Liberalism is a mental disorder if that is what you are referring to.
:D

Dan'l

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Post as little personal information on the internet as possible. This isn't paranoia, it is absolutely real. Any data you do post across multiple platforms will be much easier to aggregate in the coming few years as AI becomes more and more prevalent.

I'm not saying River Dave is mishandling our data, but what I am saying is data is just like your car. If a thief wants it, they will be able to get it.

At the end of the day, If there is a data breach, Dave or whomever owns the platform and is responsible for your data is just going to shrug their shoulders and say sorry. There is nothing they can do at that point.

Cdog

Reaction score
Looks like ar15.com is getting sensored. My phone won’t load the site

Apparently godaddy is messing with the dns.

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score

Nobody is going to come after the members of rdp.. They would come after me long before they came after anyone else on here.

RD

A few Dave that I pick and choose:) Not too worried about those. Its mainly my wife and daughter that I shield. Not saying anything negative to those that choose to post theirs, just a personal choice.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
At the end of the day, If there is a data breach, Dave or whomever owns the platform and is responsible for your data is just going to shrug their shoulders and say sorry. There is nothing they can do at that point.

First off, there isn't gonna be a data breach on rdp.. Secondly I wouldn't shrug my shoulders and say sorry there would be a little more action than that..

RD

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
First off, there isn't gonna be a data breach on rdp.. Secondly I wouldn't shrug my shoulders and say sorry there would be a little more action than that..

RD

RDP does not have particularly at risk data for users, so I'd agree, the risk for someone to waste the time in a breach is low. If the breach came from within the forum software itself, RDP could just be collateral damage along with many forums.

At the end of the day, If all the user emails associated with the site was breached, there is not a lot you can do. That is not a reflection on you, there is just no recourse you have personally after a breach. Unless it is some sort of Ransomware attack, where you personally pay to get your data back.

Or if you have the proper level and types of backups you just tell them to fuck off and do a one click restore and stand up all the data again as it was before the breach. But selling clients that functionality is part of my day job. :cool:

Even with that, you still have to come out and say "Sorry everyone, we were victims of a data breach."

Last edited:

dribble

Reaction score
How exactly would that work if your employer is also conservative?

Or, for a guy like me that hasn’t had an “employer” since 2008?🤷‍♂️

Hell I worked in a California State Government office that was 98% Trump Supporters, including my supervisors and managers. Who's going to fire me?

HST4ME

Reaction score
Well when they call my employer I will just have to sit down and have a serious talk with myself. Probably about time for one of those anyway.

grumpy88

Reaction score
I saw a post by a former boss of mine on facebook . It was very basic picture of the american flag and that he was proud to have it up . Somewhere down the comments a women went on a tirade about she has deleted all trump supporters and next she would be eliminating all vendors she does buisness with . I have no idea who she was or what she is in charge of but the libreal whacks are scary spiteful !

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Hell I worked in a California State Government office that was 98% Trump Supporters, including my supervisors and managers. Who's going to fire me?
I can’t think of a single boat company owner that leans left?
The powers that be can call any shop I spray at.
The owner will probably ask those powers how they fire someone who’s not an employee?

I can’t believe we’re even to the point in this country it’s even a discussion?
Shaming people or firing them because of who they vote for?
Next thing you know they’re going after people based on what god they worship?
Or worse yet, for those they don’t.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I can’t believe we’re even to the point in this country it’s even a discussion?
Shaming people or firing them because of who they vote for?
Next thing you know they’re going after people based on what god they worship?
Or worse yet, for those they don’t.

Hard to even contemplate really. Most of us are pretty much OK with the concept of live and let live. Most here, I would think, couldn't care less about what you vote for or who you pray to. We don't care so long as you aren't forcing your beliefs on others. Now, in a country founded on the basis of freedoms, both religious and others, some are being persecuted for not going along with differing ideologies. It is a true Twilight Zone episode.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
So can you read this forum without being a member yes or no?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
That’s a problem.
I play at another Zenfro site that has selective viewing.
I can think of about 6 sub forums including the political section that can NOT be seen by lurkers. Only members can see them and in the case of the politics section is an opt in subforum.
Maybe Dave just needs to hide the Dungeon from public view?
It can be done😂

4Waters

Reaction score
I play at another Zenfro site that has selective viewing.
I can think of about 6 sub forums including the political section that can NOT be seen by lurkers. Only members can see them and in the case of the politics section is an opt in subforum.
Maybe Dave just needs to hide the Dungeon from public view?
It can be done😂

And if RD does hide it he should delete mine and Gelcoater's post.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Can Somebody let me know , when we can start killing commies and traitors .

I was hoping last week , we could of started , with the Capitol building,

Off to the re-education camp I go,

somethings gonna have to change or it will come to that

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
RDP does not have particularly at risk data for users, so I'd agree, the risk for someone to waste the time in a breach is low. If the breach came from within the forum software itself, RDP could just be collateral damage along with many forums.

At the end of the day, If all the user emails associated with the site was breached, there is not a lot you can do. That is not a reflection on you, there is just no recourse you have personally after a breach. Unless it is some sort of Ransomware attack, where you personally pay to get your data back.

Or if you have the proper level and types of backups you just tell them to fuck off and do a one click restore and stand up all the data again as it was before the breach. But selling clients that functionality is part of my day job. :cool:

Even with that, you still have to come out and say "Sorry everyone, we were victims of a data breach."

The site is constantly backed up.. I’d have to ask the IT guys but I think it’s on a 24 hour span.. maybe 48.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Can Somebody let me know , when we can start killing commies and traitors .

I was hoping last week , we could of started , with the Capitol building,

Off to the re-education camp I go,
My jet bote's name is "Bad Company"...
The company you keep can be your strongest asset, or your weakest link.
See you at "camp" ;)

brgrcru

Reaction score
somethings gonna have to change or it will come to that

I think , were almost at a point of no return .
Neither party has Americas best Interest , the constitution and Bill of rights. Are being shit on and has been for years.
It would not of bothered me one bit , if someone, lit capital hill on fire, with everyone of those POS traitors locked in it.
I'm sure millions think the same way .
The politicians, the media , the talk show hosts . From both sides are scarred . That was just a few
people . Who took over the capital building . Just think what angry thousands of pissed of well armed people could do.
Ya Ya ,they are all trying , to get people to condemn. Fuck them all . Trying to down play a cold civil war , at this Point.
Would suck if it turned ugly. But it could real fast .
Will see . what the Commies try to ram down our life.
Hope fully they eat there own . Before it comes down to Patriots v's traders .

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think , were almost at a point of no return .
Neither party has Americas best Interest , the constitution and Bill of rights. Are being shit on and has been for years.
It would not of bothered me one bit , if someone, lit capital hill on fire, with everyone of those POS traitors locked in it.
I'm sure millions think the same way .
The politicians, the media , the talk show hosts . From both sides are scarred . That was just a few
people . Who took over the capital building . Just think what angry thousands of pissed of well armed people could do.
Ya Ya ,they are all trying , to get people to condemn. Fuck them all . Trying to down play a cold civil war , at this Point.
Would suck if it turned ugly. But it could real fast .
Will see . what the Commies try to ram down our life.
Hope fully they eat there own . Before it comes down to Patriots v's traders .

When I get like this I turn off fb for a day or two and don’t go into the P&G.. turn off the news go outside and take a breath..

just_floatin

Reaction score
When I get like this: I meditate to Rage Against the Machine. Namiste 🧘🏼‍♂️

dspracing

Reaction score

RD

RD posts his home address and cell openly on this site! Easy target. Taking one for the team lol

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I am here by requesting that every picture of me and a certain pink object be removed from RDP servers. I don't need those getting into the wrong hands and my employer seeing them.😂

WYRD

Reaction score
" Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one.

I'd like joe biden, my president, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Pennsylvania Ave with all the other liberal people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is.
Hallelujah. Holy shit.
Where's the Tylenol?"

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Don’t post anything controversial then?

This is a for profit internet forum, not an underground speakeasy.
Pretty sure speakeasy's weren't charity organizations...

If nobody said anything controversial, would be pretty boring though, wouldn't it?

just_floatin

Reaction score
I love Rage, but you realize they are radical leftists right?
I know their lyrics are anti goberment anti corporation, which I relate too 😉 System of a Down is along the same lines. I will not boycott my 90 music because the left was a different party then and honestly I was not politically woke, therefore plead the 5th. When it comes to my playlist, I choose to live in my way back time machine bubble 😆 Thanks for the fun fact bubble burster.

welldigger00

Reaction score
" Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one.

I'd like joe biden, my president, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Pennsylvania Ave with all the other liberal people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is.
Hallelujah. Holy shit.
Where's the Tylenol?"

Reeeel nice Clark[emoji108]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk