WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dave, what is your go to for an ass washer?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Guy is here now installing a power outlet behind the master bedroom shitter. I know you did quite a bit of research on bidet set ups that replace the toilet seat. What did you end up getting, recommendations?

NicPaus

Reaction score
Toto Washlet. They make several levels. Auto cleanse and the fart sucker with filter are some features. I have put in quite a few. Japanese love them.

jadenchick

Reaction score
Toto Washlet. They make several levels. Auto cleanse and the fart sucker with filter are some features. I have put in quite a few. Japanese love them.

Agreed. We used them in flip houses in Palm Springs. Also, Aria hotels uses them as well in all the suites.

petie6464

Reaction score
20200923_121701.jpg

2Driver

Reaction score
We had a toto washlet in our hotel room. It had a control panel like a small plane. I have to say it makes sense, I liked it.

It’s kind of Ironic, if you get shit on your hand wiping your ass you would wash the heck out of your hand, but you are fine just wiping it out of your crack with a tissue.

Howardflat

Bad MFer
Reaction score
Here is what I have and love. Made in Boulder City NV. Priced good and not all that fancy buttons and stuff.

RCDave

Reaction score
I hear the Super Mega Ass Blaster 2000 is the shit.....

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Here is what I have and love. Made in Boulder City NV. Priced good and not all that fancy buttons and stuff.

Isn't the water really cold?

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
We had a toto washlet in our hotel room. It had a control panel like a small plane. I have to say it makes sense, I liked it.

It’s kind of Ironic, if you get shit on your hand wiping your ass you would wash the heck out of your hand, but you are fine just wiping it out of your crack with a tissue.

I don't pick up a hamburger with my bunghole.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Toto heats the water to the temperature you set it at. Along with the ass crack dryer feature you can set the temperature. The high end 1 you can dial it in for numerous users so they each have tgere setting they prefer. It will even self clean every time its used if you set it that way.

530RL

Reaction score
I know you guys hate the imported stuff but these things have all the bells and whistles and will even lift you up off the shitter.

J%FVBQEQSiSRcQEy3YGAmQ.jpg

Howardflat

Bad MFer
Reaction score
Isn't the water really cold?

Its cold but it doesn't phase me. They also make a heater deal but I dont have an outlet. And honestly I probably wouldn't buy it if I had an outlet. You get used to it and before you know it, its hard to shit without one. I bought mine at the very beginning of covid cause of the whole tp shortage. I wish I would have bought one years ago.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

poncho

Reaction score
Aside from China Buffet level blow outs, will this get the job done for a reasonably clean deuce drop?

My Wife broke both wrists a few years back when I was at the drag boat world finals in Pheonix, flew home the next day to deal with it. Her Sister say's to me someone is going to have to wipe her ass, had this one overnighted.

Pro tip, take it off stream and switch to spray before hitting the turbo button, I felt fucking violated.:mad:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
My Wife broke both wrists a few years back when I was at the drag boat world finals in Pheonix, flew home the next day to deal with it. Her Sister say's to me someone is going to have to wipe her ass, had this one overnighted.

Pro tip, take it off stream and switch to spray before hitting the turbo button, I felt fucking violated.:mad:
Noted, my boys thank you

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Aside from China Buffet level blow outs, will this get the job done for a reasonably clean deuce drop?

that is close if not the same as the one I have. Great entry level coach... eerrr. Wrong thread. It is the work horse of the throne fleet thst won’t break the bank.. :D.

Seriously buy it and never look back.. you will look at your cave man friends differently from now on.. almost from a higher station in life. :D

Btw I don’t use that first button it’s like a god damn jet.. I use the second button and push it twice for the oscillation.. medium intensity / medium warm and have the seat heater in.. the Soft rear one. The first one will cleanse your colon!

Howardflat

Bad MFer
Reaction score
With any of them there is a slight learning curve. But i had it down in a couple washes. Mine does not blow shit everywhere or even get on the nozzle. The toilet is no dirtier then before. Im telling you, once you buy one and use it you wont go back. I use a third less TP and feel way cleaner.

TBulger

Reaction score
We have a Costco Brondell, think it was $350, money well spent.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Glad this thread didn’t default to Butthole bleaching.
RD peeling the RV bathroom paint:
325C7070-5BB6-45D7-96AA-A6AC25A1608B.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I remember the good old days when men shit like men.
Bunch of fairy’s getting warm water shot up your ass.

you realize even third world countries are ahead of us in this game.. I am amazed how prehistoric America is when it comes to the deuce