WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Day 28 will be interesting.

4Waters

Reaction score
Pasadena did this last year, I went through OCRFA with the engineer

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I see this being like the military. If there's a female that can do the same things in the same pace a man can do them, she's hired. There are some, but the vast majority are not.
As for "diversity"...isn't an all female crew the opposite of diverse?

4Waters

Reaction score
At what cost to the department in reliability and response?
They are all seasoned Firefighters and I can vouch for the engineer that she is no slouch, she put in the extra time at the gym and on the drill ground by staying late to get more practice and strength to do it like us guys and she did, we were all offered the same and some of us stayed sometimes as well. She got no special treatment at all with any drill. She is tough as nails and I wouldn’t hesitate 1 second to go in a burning building with her, I would trust my life with her.

No loss in reliability or response guaranteed and as for the cost well they were going to have to pay them anyway.

Backlash

Reaction score
I've had the opportunity to work with a few women in that field, who are more "Manly" than some of the men. They are legit and handle themselves well! No worries here as long as they can do the job! 👍

Who would you rather have giving you mouth to mouth? Just saying...... 🤣

4Waters

Reaction score
I've had the opportunity to work with a few women in that field, who are more "Manly" than some of the men. They are legit and handle themselves well! No worries here as long as they can do the job! 👍

Who would you rather have giving you mouth to mouth? Just saying...... 🤣
The one I'm talking about is pretty easy on the eyes😉

HST4ME

Reaction score
Hm. I will give them total props