WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Day light savings this weekend

TrollerDave

Reaction score
1615514267746.gif

2Driver

Reaction score
Given the chance I’d reset to Halloween. Too much desert to explore and mt bike trails to ride.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Given the chance I’d reset to Halloween. Too much desert to explore and mt bike trails to ride.
I’m with you. When its a hundred and godamn eighteen degrees out I pray for a day like this. :p
E49DC7E7-FBA9-441D-B7B3-4BE5B0F5A047.png

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Other than Fuckers not using their turn indicators ... daylight savings is my biggest gripe.
The people voted to leave it the fuck alone and where it's supposed to be, an hour ahead.
But the Dip-Fucks in charge have stalled it on the federal side . . . pisses me the fuck off, . . . it's so basic, but the most stupid god damn thing in this god-forsaken state.

Singleton

Reaction score
This is good and bad.
Good = summer is coming.
Bad = wife wants to do a waterfall hike this weekend and we are starting at 7am Sunday.

Hoping the time change, changes her mind.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Other than Fuckers not using their turn indicators ... daylight savings is my biggest gripe.
The people voted to leave it the fuck alone and where it's supposed to be, an hour ahead.
But the Dip-Fucks in charge have stalled it on the federal side . . . pisses me the fuck off, . . . it's so basic, but the most stupid god damn thing in this god-forsaken state.
It happens every where but coming home from Bullhead yesterday on more than one occasion, people driving in the left lane with no one around but me coming in behind. These miserable in their own heads pieces of garbage. I am also doing Needles trips. i40 is bad too. WAKE UP slimy fuck!!!!!!

JB in so cal

Reaction score
This is the leading candidate for using cuss words and making a point in the same post!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Truth. "We the people" voted to get rid of it a few years ago but for some reason voting doesn't seem to work quite right. The system is broken(extremely evident 4mos ago)
But I guess since our infrastructure can't keep up with electrical demands as it is, it mimics the energy crisis for which it was created to begin with.

Singleton

Reaction score
Truth. "We the people" voted to get rid of it a few years ago but for some reason voting doesn't seem to work quite right. The system is broken(extremely evident 4mos ago)
But I guess since our infrastructure can't keep up with electrical demands as it is, it mimics the energy crisis for which it was created to begin with.

we voted to allow the CA state government to form a committee to study it
so we voted yes, but all we did was allow the government to waste more $$ and do nothing

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
It happens every where but coming home from Bullhead yesterday on more than one occasion, people driving in the left lane with no one around but me coming in behind. These miserable in their own heads pieces of garbage. I am also doing Needles trips. i40 is bad too. WAKE UP slimy fuck!!!!!!
Years ago I became friends with a cop who did construction on the side. I found out he was known for writing the most turn signal violations in his department . . . we quickly became close friends !!! 😁

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Years ago I became friends with a cop who did construction on the side. I found out he was known for writing the most turn signal violations in his department . . . we quickly became close friends !!! 😁
Hope you bought him a beer! :)

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Oh man.... I remember day light savings.... I'm not sure I remember how to adjust the clocks anymore?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
we voted to allow the CA state government to form a committee to study it
so we voted yes, but all we did was allow the government to waste more $$ and do nothing

And what they did is fund studies to create propaganda to leave it where it is, at the standard time.

They believe it is better for productivity, energy conservation and the human condition and happiness to keep standard time permanently.

The problem is there is a federal law in the way because before 1966 I believe, every state was doing whatever they wanted. So in 66 they standardized that ever state would switch on the same date. You could either be on the standard time all the time, or do the daylight savings thing.

nowski

Reaction score
Come fall when we turn our clocks back, I want to turn my clocks back to 2019...