WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Daycare....MaK got the rona

HitIt

Reaction score
As a parent, I feel for you and appreciate you sharing your story. You have many positive thoughts coming your way. Stay strong. Watching bad things happen to your kids, especially those that you have no control over, is the hardest part of being a parent. Seems weird, but this will make you an even stronger family after you get through this.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Mak is about back to herself..she's still got a cough..and is doing some breathing treatments for that..and the rest of her antibiotics for a few days. She's happy for sure again. My mom sent her this chair from pottery barn and she's all about it...she loves to sit in her chair next to dad's chair lol. Thanks for the well wishes...it's not been pleasant, but my kid's been a trooper!

IMG_B871BC9F5DDC-1.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
Mak is about back to herself..she's still got a cough..and is doing some breathing treatments for that..and the rest of her antibiotics for a few days. She's happy for sure again. My mom sent her this chair from pottery barn and she's all about it...she loves to sit in her chair next to dad's chair lol. Thanks for the well wishes...it's not been pleasant, but my kid's been a trooper!

View attachment 1049468
Great news

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 1049468

Awesome news. How's the rest of the family doing with the super flu??

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Awesome news. How's the rest of the family doing with the super flu??

Everyone else managed to avoid getting it thankfully. Doctor wants to see her at the end of this week, I'm sure they will do a retest...but she's not showing any symptoms now.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Good to hear that she is doing better