WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DC Finless training ski

twinrigskier

Reaction score
This is the ultimate training ski. A must have if you want to compete at the highest level of racing. Ski is in awesome condition. $250

Attachments

• Finless 001.jpg
    Finless 001.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 370
  • Finless 002.jpg
    Finless 002.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 382

sergeantmike

Reaction score
Looks like a 1x6 with some rubber screwed to it... I think I can make one for less than $250... I know I can.

Offer me a Maha, Vogue or even an HP, Connelly or O'brien maybe....

Lake Mohave; Katherines to Willow Beach and back.... 20' Spectra was the pull boat, Maha was the ski... Oh to be 18 again. Oh yeah... shore start off the dock at Katherine's with a single handle.

twinrigskier

Reaction score
Then go make one yourself you dumbass. Better yet, go ahead and make yourself a race ski at the same time too. All it is is just a piece of wood.

Last edited:

sergeantmike

Reaction score
Dumbass? Well.... I don't think there is any call for personal attacks sir. I was merely stating what my observations were.

Not like I was a pissed off air traffic controller, complaining about my photo being stolen or something.

I won't call you names, but if you wanna ski some time,,, mine is the green Spectra, doing about 50 with me behind it,,, when I get tired, you can try to hang on for more than 5 minutes....

Gotta go to home depot for ski material.... be back later. This should not take long, I won't need a router...

twinrigskier

Reaction score
No, you are a dumbass. I put a ski up for sale that helped me tremendously to ski on two world championship teams. But if you have any other great opinions, please do enlighten us all. So far, your doing a great job.

boat527

Reaction score
Nice.ski... maybe the guys at home.depot will show him how to take that 1 by of fir and turn it into 12 or 13 laminations of Australian Ash... that would be cool to see.

DC makes an awesome stick. Good luck with the sale.

sergeantmike

Reaction score
Well I have not been on any world class ski teams, so I guess you are right.

I am cutting my boat in half as soon as I am done with this post.

My house in Havasu is not for sale, I am giving it away since I am a dumb ass and cannot have a little poke of fun at someone on the RDP site.

I am a fucked up individual because I have been a visitor to Lakes Powell, Mead, Mohave, Parker etc, for the last 40 years because I teased a guy on RDP about the ski (plank with boots) that he wanted to sell.

Fuck me skinny, I think that thing should be in the World Water Skiing Champions Hall of Fame Show Case & Museum.

I would buy it, but since I am cutting my boat in half and giving my house away, I don't have any money.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeeSH!

Get a sense of humor ordered if you sell that ski, it will be worth the money.

SGettmann

Reaction score
Are you bringing her to Parker next weekend? In regards to training on a finless, is it the same as with a 360 - back and forth across the wake? I imagine keeping the ski on the edge is like a fin. I imagine very good training and control handling - I haven't tried a finless before.

Regards,
sean

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
Brad, If Sean doesn't buy it pm me I may be interested, are you still in the long beach area?

twinrigskier

Reaction score
Serg Mike, what part of go fuck yourself dont you get? Get off this thread. You've already seen that people here think your and idiot and your making it worse for yourself. Sgettmann, yes this fin you can cross the wake with, but to "cut" across the wake will take alot of time on it first. Keeping a ski on edge is not the same as having a finless. It is not shaped like a 360. Flat bottom with tapered tail. Great local skiers as Carl Goldsmith, Martie Wells, Troy Hooker have all used this tool for training. Wildone, The ski is located in Costa Mesa, Ca.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
This is the ultimate training ski. A must have if you want to compete at the highest level of racing. Ski is in awesome condition. $250

Cleaning out the garage? ;)

Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

W.O.T MARINE

Reaction score
No, you are a dumbass. I put a ski up for sale that helped me tremendously to ski on two world championship teams. But if you have any other great opinions, please do enlighten us all. So far, your doing a great job.

So if i were to buy this so called ski, will it turn me into a world class skier?

twinrigskier

Reaction score

So if i were to buy this so called ski, will it turn me into a world class skier?

haha. well probably a better skier. But "world class"... I wouldn't think so in your case.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I put a ski up for sale that helped me tremendously to ski on two world championship teams.

Are you the same "kid" who skied his first race behind me driving the Cooks' "Bad News Travels Fast" Schiada?

twinrigskier

Reaction score
Could be why the sports dead, not enough people to influence others. Hope everythings going well for you. Tell your dad I said hi. And I hope you guys do well at the boat show this year.

W.O.T MARINE

Reaction score
Thanks

Are you going to the show? If so stop by were spot 606. me and my pops will be there.

and your right, thats part of the reason im not skiing this year.

SKIA36

Reaction score
Are you bringing her to Parker next weekend? In regards to training on a finless, is it the same as with a 360 - back and forth across the wake? I imagine keeping the ski on the edge is like a fin. I imagine very good training and control handling - I haven't tried a finless before.

Regards,
sean

Get a Paeling and learn to ski on it while chugging VB all day, its much cheaper and takes lot more skill. If youre world class you can cut and jump with it. Fakkin Seppos aint shit.:D

Croppa's the man, and thats a bitchin ski!

OHHH YAAA

Reaction score
How is the construction of the ski? I am not questioning the quality I know it is made well, but is it made the same as the DC trainer ski? I have a Maha bare board ski, which I think is based off the 360 but weighs about three pounds. Is this ski built lighter maybe to be more agile or like a regular ski with the fin cut off. Sorry for all the questions just trying to get an idea of the ski.
Thanks

Last edited: