WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB 30 Sport Deck

havasu661

Reaction score
I have a buddy looking to buy a used DCB 30 sport deck. I cant seem to locate any, does any one know of any out there?

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Hmm? Maybe they should update their site.;) Good luck on the hunt.

I don't quite get the sportdeck with only 4 seats behind the canopies. They look sick though!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, but that one sold about a month ago.

Yeah, good luck finding one. I have only seen 3 and they were in pictures. Nice deck boat, I like the recessed boarding area on the twins!

Sent from miPhone using tapatalk

BajaMike

Reaction score
Nice pictures, with the blowers and vacumes on the floor.....

DCBre.jpg

:blah::blah:

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Here's the other 2 I've seen pics of. Any more out there? I think the silver,blue,green one pops! Sick boats. But I don't quite get the seating?

Attachments

• dcb 30 deck yellow.jpg
    dcb 30 deck yellow.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 978
  • dcb deck.jpg
    dcb deck.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 975

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I met the guy with the silver blue one, beautiful boat with just about every DCB option, with the 496 HO's he said it could do 100 with a light load in cool air.

MedicalPlanQuotes.com / IPhone

SPL2K

Reaction score
Here's the other 2 I've seen pics of. Any more out there?

Theres an awesome silver and red one from Montana. I saw it a couple of years ago while Prestige was servicing it. Twin Illmor's I think. :boobeyes:

V.O.R.F

STAY OFF THE ROVER
Reaction score
this is the first time I have seen a DCB, and that model in particular.

remember how when you were a little kid you saw a Ferrari/Shelby/Titty for the first time and you had a mental image of something so beautiful burned into your memory? thats exactly what just happened. I think that is the most beautiful boat I have ever seen. I'd LOVE to own one some day.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
this is the first time I have seen a DCB, and that model in particular.

remember how when you were a little kid you saw a Titty for the first time and you had a mental image of something so beautiful burned into your memory? thats exactly what just happened.

Nice analogy! I could not have described it better. :D

Sent from miPhone using tapatalk

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
The guy who built my 29 has one with a single in it with matching graphics.

Sent from my Commodore 64.

LomitaBob

Reaction score
I met the guy with the silver blue one, beautiful boat with just about every DCB option, with the 496 HO's he said it could do 100 with a light load in cool air.

I call BS on that one! must have been a jet :D

BMABITY

Reaction score
Yeah, no way that boat breaks 85/90.

Sent from my Commodore 64.

When I saw that boat last it did have the CMI headers and I believe was retuned by Whipple. Not sure what HP that makes the 496's but it might make the boat tickle 100. Although I do know the SD were heavy boats, was considering building one when i built my 29' until I heard of their weight.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
So you bought it back? :)

lol, not gonna happen. I probably wouldn't buy a twin motor cat with Bravos again. Too many deals on NXT or VI drive boats.

Last edited:

havasu661

Reaction score
Theres an awesome silver and red one from Montana. I saw it a couple of years ago while Prestige was servicing it. Twin Illmor's I think. :boobeyes:

There is a red one at Teague right now I think its the same one, Heard its getting a pair of 985's

mariley85

Reaction score
i had to laugh when powerboat tested the one with 1100s? went 140mph and cost like 450k. i can't imagine what person would let your average partydeck passenger on-board. i've seen what those crazies can do to a boat.

BMABITY

Reaction score
i had to laugh when powerboat tested the one with 1100s? went 140mph and cost like 450k. i can't imagine what person would let your average partydeck passenger on-board. i've seen what those crazies can do to a boat.

If you can spend 450K on a boat Im sure you can spend the coin to fix some stained interior or worse. Personally the 30SD is not for me but if you have the money and you like to party, the way I look at it is "why fuckin not"!

mariley85

Reaction score
If you can spend 450K on a boat Im sure you can spend the coin to fix some stained interior or worse. Personally the 30SD is not for me but if you have the money and you like to party, the way I look at it is "why fuckin not"!

touche. still a totally ridiculous boat.

wac94

Reaction score
Hate to bring up something from the past, but does anyone know any one willing to sell their SD30 now?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Shoot Outdrive1 a message / conversation on here he might be able to track one down for you.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Horizon had one 2 years ago that was Seahawks colors with Teague 900s. Mike said it ran 155 mph. My sister couldn’t get past the colors lol

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
I met a guy at the Nautical desert storm weekend. He said he had a red one for sale. Not sure if he stores it in havasu or in OK or LA (I may be wrong, just know he lived out that way). I’ll try to see if I can remember his name. @hold_j you remember his name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

instagator

Reaction score
I have a open bow at horizon motor sports ,F 29 525 s, put a dcb swimstep on it and you will be ther, boat name is dark angel.....