WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB fly by

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Nice pass! If that seems close, come to Parker on a holiday weekend. :D

No shit right? Lol. I was thinking that thing was a mike away! Just going around some boats.

If you want a holy shit moment one of those flats making passes 20' off the dock of foxes gets into some rough water and starts shimmy' and shaking and I got one foot on the ramp up and the other on a banana peel.. Lol.

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
I'm a lower river guy and saw nothing wrong. Plenty of distance. Unless it was a wakeboard boat throwing rollers. Lol

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
They need to make that a no wakes zone. From the mouth of river to the needles bridge. We need to stop the insanity!! :rolleyes :D
Look at the bright side..... You just saw a DCB not sitting in the channel :p

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
He was plenty safe, it was a little intimidating though since I was standing in the water when he blew by. Not that sitting in the boat would have been much safer! Sandbar wasn't crowded the pass was fine, and appreciated :thumbsup

gqchris

Reaction score
Im surprised he wasnt kicking up mud at that point. It appeared to me that he was almost on top of the sandbar.

I agree though, floating down that part of the river is a stupid move. Its already a bottle neck there.

sirbob

Reaction score
While I don't have the HP that he does I often wonder what people think when I speed past that site on plane - now I know, it seem's like the masses think that pass is ok ?

Good !

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
I personally think that's one of the best parts of hanging out at the sandbar! I will stop whatever I'm doing to go watch boats pass by at speed. Love it!!

Brad's

Banned
Reaction score
:D
DCB.jpg

TLAW719

Reaction score
I rewatched the video this morning. He wasn't as close as I thought last night when I was half asleep. It's bad ass either way and I would have loved to have been there to see that in person.

rvrrat350

Reaction score
He was close but not that close
it helped make up for our "nose bleed view" from the raft up :D
he was haulin ass coming around the bend that why i grabbed the phone to get it on video
there was a "i may be filming my own death moment" as he was pointing at us LOL
Amy was a lil scared lol
if it was a wake board boat we woulda been sunk LOL

dread Pirate

Reaction score
He was close but not that close
it helped make up for our "nose bleed view" from the raft up :D
he was haulin ass coming around the bend that why i grabbed the phone to get it on video
there was a "i may be filming my own death moment" as he was pointing at us LOL
Amy was a lil scared lol
if it was a wake board boat we woulda been sunk LOL

Hearing him throttle up while you are targeted between the sponsons would justify a "Um,,, which way do a I jump" moment. All good, but it would have got my attention for sure.

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score
I personally think that's one of the best parts of hanging out at the sandbar! I will stop whatever I'm doing to go watch boats pass by at speed. Love it!!

Other than the booze and tits, that used to be my favorite part of the being at the sandbar.

rvrrat350

Reaction score
Im surprised he wasnt kicking up mud at that point. It appeared to me that he was almost on top of the sandbar.

I agree though, floating down that part of the river is a stupid move. Its already a bottle neck there.

we where a lil deep (waist deep) and he was 20 feet or so out from us goin by
on plain i dont even think they had to lift there feet! :D

Andy01

Reaction score
That owner post here on the boards.

Taboma

Reaction score

Then no problem, :thumbsup if you're a member of RDP, then you've been schooled by the best and are officially approved to do anything if it's in a boat and on the water :D

If there's any doubt, just ask one of us :thumbup: :D

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Just watched a few more times. What would you estimate the boats actual speed? Didn't look all that fast. Sure sounds GREAT :thumbup:

Sbarry

Reaction score
Plenty of room!! That was awesome, good driving!!

JRS1939

Reaction score
Then no problem, :thumbsup if you're a member of RDP, then you've been schooled by the best and are officially approved to do anything if it's in a boat and on the water :D

If there's any doubt, just ask one of us [emoji106] :D
Haha. It was us. I'm not the owner I'm just always on the boat. Good quick reaction to get it filmed ! We werent going that fast there but we did throttle down when we saw you guys !

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Haha. It was us. I'm not the owner I'm just always on the boat. Good quick reaction to get it filmed ! We werent going that fast there but we did throttle down when we saw you guys !

It was beautiful :thumbsup

JRS1939

Reaction score
Nice pass! If that seems close, come to Parker on a holiday weekend. :D
We ran the boat last summer down on the river. It was a little gnarly....

[video=youtube_https;ZspeytAhklE]https://youtu.be/ZspeytAhklE[/video]

2Driver

Reaction score
Close is finding a nice beach up river then having to share it with every Assclown who thinks 4' of sand is a personal invitation.:cool

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
While I don't have the HP that he does I often wonder what people think when I speed past that site on plane - now I know, it seem's like the masses think that pass is ok ?

Good !

Of course you can drive by the sandbar on plane.. Why wouldn't you be able too?

Just watched a few more times. What would you estimate the boats actual speed? Didn't look all that fast. Sure sounds GREAT :thumbup:

Close is finding a nice beach up river then having to share it with every Assclown who thinks 4' of sand is a personal invitation.:cool

How much is ok? Or not ok? I'm from Parker, and we have basically 4 beaches on the whole strip. 4' is an invitation to bring several boats... :D

RD

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score
My biggest problem with going to havasu over Parker is that I love how close the boats are. It makes people worried but I love it. Doesn't bother me at all. I stay at castle rock, and love the little drag strip we have beachfront. They are just so far away at havasu

2Driver

Reaction score
How much is ok? Or not ok? I'm from Parker, and we have basically 4 beaches on the whole strip. 4' is an invitation to bring several boats... :D

RD

So am I. :cool That's different, Parker is Kustom.

In the gorge there is 25 miles and a lot of sand to choose from. Nothing like chicks who won't get in the water then beer whizz all over the beach 10' from your boat - nice is that Starbucks and Coors light I smell?
Or the best one "hey we are just stopping to piss on the beach we'll be out of here in a few minutes. :finger

sirbob

Reaction score
Of course you can drive by the sandbar on plane.. Why wouldn't you be able too?

RD

Dave

There are so many fn do-gooders these days, what seems like a good Idea to me - more and more I seem to be in the minority and find out it wasn't such a good idea [emoji45]

Glad a few speed passes are still considered good fun - with out all the ... He could of broke a drive on that pass and veered into the crowd and killed everybody [emoji15]

rvrrat350

Reaction score

You guys were goin good when ya came around the corner!! thats why i grabbed my phone to film it....... slowed down a lot when you went by!!
Amy was a lil fuckin scared :yikes LOLOL:thumbsup