WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB Latest 37R! “Wild Child!”

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That project was put on hold.
They had more customer interest in the 37 vs the CC.
I am sure @Tony DCB Boats would build you a CC if you want one, just have to find 5 or 6 others that want one.

they had more than 6 deposits on them.. the problem comes down to bandwidth, buildings, and profit margins..

bandwidth meaning they can only build so many boats.. and CC’s are infinitely harder to build then cats.

buildings meaning the CC’s are so damn big and tall they couldn’t build them in dcb’s current location anyways.. half of it would habe to be done outside or new property purchased.

profit margins.. this outboard cat game is the bees knees for boat builders..

Reactions: DWC

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Hopefully we can go get some boating in then! Do you still hang out with the Spring Break guys?

The shops are slammed from everything I'm seeing, I know AJ is booked through May last I heard!
Spoke with BCM this morning, they're now saying June/July. Charlie at Octane and Dillon at Image are my only hope.

To your second question, I am planning on boating with them again.

• Wow
Reactions: DWC

Outlaw Boat Transport

Reaction score
Should "Outlaw", be posting prices of customers Boat?

🤔
I don't know the price of the boat.. My social media girl gets asked questions everyday about the boats she posts. As you know with social media you have to interact to make it grow. She did not ask me for the rough price and just put a price out of her head. A lot of people on my pages don't own a boat and are just thrilled to just look at them. For a real price you need to call Tony or Jeff.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
This M-37 equipped with what this one has, and the finished cabin area is right at 575K. This includes the tri-axle MYCO trailer too.
We are booked out and have a few to build right now.
-Tony

What kind of speeds do you expect on these with the 450s

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
We need to go boat Bo!!
Absolutely my friend. Our boat will be back from Miami in mid March for early summer boating. I am looking forward to a rip round the lake with you guys and to see this beautiful creation in person. Post up some picks of your maiden voyage.

Cheers,

Bo

Last edited:

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Love it, best one yet!!

It would be cool to put big screens underneath in front of the seats and then hook to a camera so passengers in the cabin could see the water when running.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RichL

Reaction score
Love it, best one yet!!

It would be cool to put big screens underneath in front of the seats and then hook to a camera so passengers in the cabin could see the water when running.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
FWIW I personally won't allow anyone in the cabin when we're running much more than idle / no wake speeds. Too much chance of someone being tossed and injured.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
FWIW I personally won't allow anyone in the cabin when we're running much more than idle / no wake speeds. Too much chance of someone being tossed and injured.

tossed into what?

RichL

Reaction score
tossed into what?
Out of the berth, out of a seat, or just across the cabin. Last thing I need is someone hitting a head on the sink console or the underside of the deck.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
tossed into what?

I think that’s how Billy Mays died. Got hit in the head when landing in Tampa, the plane blew a tire and something fell on his head. Later on I think he had an aneurysm.

In the mid cabin or under cabin of a boat if you hit a wave just right someone could get tossed into the bottom of the deck and become concussed or the like. IMO, people can only ride down there on a smooth day, if it’s rough, no way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigus

Above the wet spot
Reaction score
Hey Nick see you soon. We are on water today then back out Saturday if the weather holds, if it doesn’t its bench racing in the garage.

TVMNick

Reaction score
Hey Nick see you soon. We are on water today then back out Saturday if the weather holds, if it doesn’t its bench racing in the garage.

Glad to hear you are out and about!! We are boating Friday, Saturday and Sunday! I will plan to see you on Saturday for some boating my friend!