WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB M37R - First Impressions & Overall Package (Part 1)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
dcb-m37r-rdp-2020-tom-leigh-406-2.jpg
dcb-m37r-rdp-2020-tom-leigh-454-2.jpg

Note this link will NOT WORK WITH TAPATALK YOU MUST USE A BROWSER!!

Take a read of the article and let me know what ya think! Part 2 comes out Tuesday!

RD

renodaytona

Reaction score
Great start RD, bad ass boat with all the cool features. Most likely unattainable for most of us but it's good to have dreams right. 😎

wallnutz

Reaction score
That's a bad bitch! Can't wait for the rest.

Jay Dub

Reaction score
really love the interior of this boat. In the past the designs were too over the top (my opinion) with logos and model #'s everywhere. Great write up as well.

havasuhusker

Reaction score
This is a beautiful boat. I love all the little details that are easy to overlook. Everything looks so seamless.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Great job Dave. Nice the way you're pointing out all the subtle styling features to this build. DCBs design team appear to be watching the auto super exotics regarding interiors.... I agree, so nice to see folks are getting away from all the "busy" stuff from recently. This is a classy less complex look suiting such a fine machine. I would call this vessel Marine Art.

Sigus

Above the wet spot
Reaction score
Great write up Dave, looking forward to part two. I have been watching the design and build of this boat closely, and one of the great things DCB did is listen to a lot of comments from their clients and did their level best to implement and or expand on the discussions. I look forward to seeing how the boat develops over the next several builds. Congrats to Chris and Shelby she is a stunner!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That's a slick boat. I hope to see it in person at some point. At first glance, it's size is misleading, possibly because it's proportioned well. It is a wide tunnel, but not overly wide for it's LOA. The motors out back don't appear to be massive, though when you stand near a large OB, they are pretty damn big.

Shots of the interior, not only design, but "fit & finish", look very nice. Has the pasta rocket look...racey but "luxurious", like the driver's seat of a Lamborghini. Both this boat and a Lambo are far beyond my means, but but still nice to look at.

McKay

Reaction score
Can't find part 2. Someone have a link?