WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB mach 26 propshaft height

Eggbeatn ur Ass

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience testing drive heights on a mach 26? How does a -2 sportmaster handle?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
That's a pretty big change. When racing we would make half inch adjustments and it was noticeable. Do you have a water pressure gauge? It would be good to monitor that when you run it up.

Eggbeatn ur Ass

Reaction score
It has the bottom mount water pickup on the hull so that's not an issue. Just don't want to lose performance or have to run a totally different prop style. Between me and my buddy we have every bravo prop from 26-34pitch. I know some guys recommend running 5 blade hydromotive or maximus with a high x dimension. Just hoping someone had some experience with making these changes to this hull so I know what I'm in for. If it's going to change everything I'll probably just have my original lower rebuilt. But I was hoping to run the rest of this season with the new drive w/ -2 I just got. I guess I'll find out how she does this next weekend cause its all I have

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
It has the bottom mount water pickup on the hull so that's not an issue. Just don't want to lose performance or have to run a totally different prop style. Between me and my buddy we have every bravo prop from 26-34pitch. I know some guys recommend running 5 blade hydromotive or maximus with a high x dimension. Just hoping someone had some experience with making these changes to this hull so I know what I'm in for. If it's going to change everything I'll probably just have my original lower rebuilt. But I was hoping to run the rest of this season with the new drive w/ -2 I just got. I guess I'll find out how she does this next weekend cause its all I have

Don't you just want the propshaft even with the running surface(bottom) of the outside sponsons?