WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB Regatta 2018, no event coverage?

Andy01

Reaction score
Where’s the event coverage, was a good time this weekend. Some amazing boats and guest from all over the US.

There were some great give aways at the dinner last night, from Apple watches, a ton of yeti coolers, adrenaline trailers gave away a $2,000 store credit, and Adam (rip) from wired for sound had donated some $500 store credits. I know Jeff won one of those. A lot of people won some great prizes and people seem to really have a good time.
I did see Tommy Gun on Friday night, the first time at a event of this caliber with no camera! Was someone else covering it? I want to see the photos.

Taboma

Reaction score
Where’s the event coverage, was a good time this weekend. Some amazing boats and guest from all over the US.

There were some great give aways at the dinner last night, from Apple watches, a ton of yeti coolers, adrenaline trailers gave away a $2,000 store credit, and Adam (rip) from wired for sound had donated some $500 store credits. I know Jeff won one of those. A lot of people won some great prizes and people seem to really have a good time.
I did see Tommy Gun on Friday night, the first time at a event of this caliber with no camera! Was someone else covering it? I want to see the photos.

Oh look !!! A bunch of blinged out DCBs -----
Yawning.jpg
:p

TCHB

Reaction score
Yes lots of nice boat but it also looks like any other weekend.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
There has been excellent coverage of many events this summer.No doubt in the next few days there will be a well prepared and interesting thread Front Page and Lounge.A regatta is not exactly breaking news.
:)

82daytona

Reaction score
A member for 3 whole days [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
There has been excellent coverage of many events this summer.No doubt in the next few days there will be a well prepared and interesting thread Front Page and Lounge.A regatta is not exactly breaking news.
:)

I went to the dinner last night to support W4S.. other than that rdp didn’t cover the regatta. I took some cell phone pics yesterday.

Last edited:

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
I was working all weekend. Mostly private helicopter shoots that I put together with some owners and Carter. Did some stuff around the docks because I enjoy shooting that stuff and a couple fun shoots in Parker. Was one of the most enjoyable work weekends I've had this year. My photos will be up on my website in the next week or so...

www.tommygunimages.com

sirbob

Reaction score
A wise man once said, first seek to understand before seeking to be understood…

With that in mind, @First In, would you be willing to share if you know the posters you are replying to and are kidding around with old friends or possibly you are simply being satcastic?

Or if in fact you are intending to be as blunt and offensive as it would seem to somebody who has never met you and therefore might not understand your tone or written comments without the benifit of knowing your sense of humor.

Last edited:

Andy01

Reaction score
Here's a pic from one of my morning shoots. Family boating at it's best. All you grumpy bitches should go back to bed...:D

p3082636283-6.jpg
That's exactly what I was looking for! I love the Tommy Gun helicopter shoots!! The reflection is awesome.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I had to leave town on Wednesday to get back to work, I was hoping to check out the hardware at the docks before I left, todd was just moving the docks in as boats were arriving. looking forward to seeing it all thru your lens Tommy!

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Where's your pics from being there?