WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB's in a new video Game, Crew 2

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Looks like a bit of light fun, not a serious sim for driving or anything but I will check it out when it comes out. If you fast forward to about 3 minutes in, its not only DCB's, but a couple certainly look familiar from real life. Arcade style driving game with non real world physics obviously.

[video=youtube;HqCvalzG8EY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqCvalzG8EY&list=PLpwyzkZha0Z5kX5JVw8HYcKForbNDa_-O[/video]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It would be AWESOME if the new Desert Storm managers set up some sweet ramps next year for the DCB's so they can get SICK AIR!!

Will you be jumping your new M-28 first? :D If so I'd happily setup the ramps for the exclusive rights to film this.. :D

RD

X-rated

Reaction score
By the time I get there the 31's and 35's will have them wrecked!!

attitude

Reaction score
I wish a video game company would come out with a forza based game but for boats, this game is far from that but I will still be buying it to support the use of boats:thumbsup

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
There is someone that has posted on here a couple of times about a boat sim he has developed over the years. Getting something in Forza realm would be very cool I agree, but wholy hell, I have no idea how they could even begin to get the physics down. Forza isn't quite a true sim, but like Gran Turismo, way better than arcade feel, but not quite sim level, so I think that is the appropriate target to go for with a boat game. The advantage with building these "engines" for racing games, is you have all this data gathered from the real world race teams and such that spend tens of millions a year each on simulation for NASCAR, F1, Indy, etc to improve the cars faster than you ever could with testing. I don't think we have anything like that with the boating world, let alone the volume. But like you, if someone takes on the challenge, I will definitely support it. However, I could only imagine what having to by offshore controls for my sim rig would cost :grumble: